PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8 gig cf card questions??

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Here you go

SDHC drivers
Thankyou, have you actually tested this setup??

~John
Old 08-25-2008, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

yep, works fine.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yep, works fine.
Thankyou, I appreciate the help.

~John
Old 08-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Mine is a sandisk, I have 2 tho, one for all my odds and ends then one for all my movies
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 08-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Here you go

SDHC drivers
that ****ing link set me to a virus

Old 08-25-2008, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

that link sent you to Ziddu.com which is a file hosting site and I promise you did not get a virus. Paste your anti-virus alerts please.

Anyonew else wanna try to DL it. Im at work and nothing showed up on our Symantec Corp AV
Old 08-25-2008, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
that link sent you to Ziddu.com which is a file hosting site and I promise you did not get a virus. Paste your anti-virus alerts please.

Anyonew else wanna try to DL it. Im at work and nothing showed up on our Symantec Corp AV

It's not a virus, I DL'ed it with no problem. We use McAfee Corporate where I work & it didn't detect any problem.

I didn't end up using it however, as I didn't have rar installed in my work computer & I found a cab file DL on this site that worked perfectly.

With that cab installed, my 8 gig card works perfectly.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 08-25-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

jimnutt is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jimnutt Send a message via MSN to jimnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jimnutt Send a message via Skype™ to jimnutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
What kind of a card is it??

~John
SanDisk (fumbles with phone and ejects card), yup, SanDisk
Old 09-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc-6800
Carrier: Cricket

Aok-knight is a n00b

Quote:

I got the same virus. I was about to write something really nasty till I realized you are a senior member. Mod needs to close that link and you need to apologize!
Cost me the whole weekend and 150.00 to get rid of the stupid virus. Needless to say, I have to re-collect all the softwares!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Sprint

will_z32 is a n00b

I have a sandisk 8gb that works fine my my 6800, and my roommated katana dlx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan