PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Removing MENC encryption?

I had to take my phone into the sprint tech store the other day to get my internet fixed. Instead of fixing my old phone, they replaced it with a brand new phone without telling me first.

I had encrypted my SD card and so when they replaced the phone they also performed a hard reset on the old phone.

Now I am stuck with a 2gb SD card that has some sensitive data that is not replaceable plus all my cabs are encrypted and I can not open them on the new phone

Is there anyway to remove the MENC encryption? I have tried the MS help forum and they were not any help

Thanks
Old 08-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Removing MENC encryption?

well, you should be glad that you got a new phone. about the encryption, sorry can't help

Old 08-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

LOL, that is the ONLY silver lining in this cluster ^%@(

I have been looking for the cabs and can't seem to find them, where do I need to be looking. ( I got my original cabs from a buddy, and can't do that now) I can't stand the default look / operating of the MS 6.1 screens especially the today screen and the contact list
Old 08-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well, what cabs are you looking for? pretty sure they'll have most if not some here. if not, i can hook you up
Old 08-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I don't remember the exact names, one was the HTC customizable today screen, the others were the Google maps, and a contact list that's decent ( think it was Agendus), sliding controls/sounds, skyfire (or a decent browser), etc...

Basically where are they located here? I was looking in the Titan Upgrade forum but all I was finding were ROM
Old 08-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

use the search function. google maps, well you can google it. never heard of agendus. and skyfire, you can get it again from skyfire.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

thanks, I'll try the search function again
Old 08-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

again all I am finding are ROMs, when doing the search do I need to limit to the TITAN UPDATE forum or leave it for the entire site?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

entire site
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:05 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
entire site
Go here Pocket PC Software and you can also look in the files that are in the threads....if you are looking for something in particular that you cannot find just put the app name in Google....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan