PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

DaveAz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Moving Apps/Programs from device to storage card

Could someone please explain how to move Apps from Device to Storage Card. I installed a couple apps to device, only to learn later I could have installed to storage card.

Thx in advance for your help.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:00 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Moving Apps/Programs from device to storage card

Dude, check into resco fle explorer or sktools. That will do it for ya.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:03 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAz View Post
Could someone please explain how to move Apps from Device to Storage Card. I installed a couple apps to device, only to learn later I could have installed to storage card.

Thx in advance for your help.

You can also us e the built in file explorer.....just cut and paste.....Resco takes out a couple of extra steps....
Old 08-14-2008, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

DaveAz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
You can also us e the built in file explorer.....just cut and paste.....Resco takes out a couple of extra steps....

Ok...but I can't just put them anywhere on the storage card can I? Isn't there a certian file system I should follow or something?
Old 08-14-2008, 05:21 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Anywhere of your liking dude
Old 08-14-2008, 07:12 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Ok...but I can't just put them anywhere on the storage card can I? Isn't there a certian file system I should follow or something?

I create all different folders.....some for cabs some for program files...etc...anyhow you like and anywhere you like....just like hbenz....
Old 08-15-2008, 12:36 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You could just remove the programs from the appropriate Settings applet, then reinstall from the cab.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

DaveAz is a n00b

Ok... new question that I think will fall in here...I'd like to take a program that was installed in a ROM I upgraded to a while ago. I was happy with that ROM and may have to go back to it to have the things I want. I upgraded ROM's and don't have the programs I want from my old ROM anymore. Can I pull them out before I upgrade? If so, can someone point me to where to find out how?

Thanks,

Dave
Old 08-24-2008, 07:07 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Ok... new question that I think will fall in here...I'd like to take a program that was installed in a ROM I upgraded to a while ago. I was happy with that ROM and may have to go back to it to have the things I want. I upgraded ROM's and don't have the programs I want from my old ROM anymore. Can I pull them out before I upgrade? If so, can someone point me to where to find out how?

Thanks,

Dave
Were you running a rom or a kitchen? If it was a kitchen yes (you can pull the OEM's) if it is a rom no....but you can find many OEM's around here and many cabs....if you want to install the OEM's use the attached program....just put the OEM's on the phone and it will find them and give you the option to run them...

Credit for the cab goes to Dan-htc-touch

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

DaveAz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Were you running a rom or a kitchen? If it was a kitchen yes (you can pull the OEM's) if it is a rom no....but you can find many OEM's around here and many cabs....if you want to install the OEM's use the attached program....just put the OEM's on the phone and it will find them and give you the option to run them...

Credit for the cab goes to Dan-htc-touch
Just for clarity...I use this app to take OEM's outta the ROM that was on my phn?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan