PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: At&t

jrflurry is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jrflurry
Big Problem>>>need Help

i was installing a game and it said the game install was unsucssefull....now i when i go into "remove programs" nothing comes up. Also when i go into the program folder under my device nothing comes up. i cant get my active sync to pair up with device center (it just says error) and i cant erase any temp. internet files of cookies....WHAT HAPPEND!!! Someone help me please!!!

Edit: i also cant install anything....this sucks. Even with a hard reset i cant save any contacts.

Last edited by jrflurry; 06-25-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3
Re: Big Problem>>>need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrflurry View Post
i was installing a game and it said the game install was unsucssefull....now i when i go into "remove programs" nothing comes up. Also when i go into the program folder under my device nothing comes up. i cant get my active sync to pair up with device center (it just says error) and i cant erase any temp. internet files of cookies....WHAT HAPPEND!!! Someone help me please!!!
try getting the cab from some where else sometimes they just stop working for some reason thats why your not seeing it in your removable programs cause it was never installed what game was it
Old 06-25-2008, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

when i say nothing comes up im not just talking about the game....NOTHING comes up! like there are no programs on my phone. its like it took away my ability to remove things. even when i use explorer on my pc there is nothing in the program folder...
Old 06-25-2008, 04:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff

Quote:
when i say nothing comes up im not just talking about the game....NOTHING comes up! like there are no programs on my phone. its like it took away my ability to remove things. even when i use explorer on my pc there is nothing in the program folder...
hhhmmmm never heard of that did you soft reset
Old 06-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I have also never heard of that. If a soft reset doesn't get it, I would personally follow that with a hard reset and then an immediate ban for life on that game...
Old 06-25-2008, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I tried every thing...i think it has something to do with a program called setupce. it came with the game...the only way do delete programs off my device is through my pc's uninstall...but i cant find the setupce program in there...this is really weird.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I tried every thing...i think it has something to do with a program called setupce. it came with the game...the only way do delete programs off my device is through my pc's uninstall...but i cant find the setupce program in there...this is really weird.
if you cant see anything just do a hard reset man thats gonna be the only way cause iv never heard of that just press and hold the 2 hard buttons with the dots on them and soft reset at the same time and follow instruction >>>>>>>>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan