PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

zzdustinzz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
having rom problems....

hey, i got newest unlocker. installed a rom. didnt like it, so i went to install vis vetos rom, and well i didnt upgrade radio, dont know if thats my problem or now, but now its stuck at cricket loading screen. wont load. i tried going to bootloader. and running different roms. i keep gettin a connection error. cant get any rom to run now. i ran 1st 2 roms through bootloader. help please? i would greatly appreciate it.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
Re: having rom problems....

if u r trying to run a rom flash via sd......format ur memory card to fat 32 rename ur nbh TITAIMG.nbh and then place it back in the card and put into bootloader
Old 06-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

whoa, actually i never even thought about doing it through sd, i been trying use computer. problem is, none of roms will load now. i can get to bootloader. the phone will not load all the way. maybe rom never loaded all the way. but i can either watch screen say cricket. 4 ever. lol or go bootloader. but i cant get rom to work in bootloader and i dont know y. i unlocked it. stuck 2 different roms in it while it was in bootloader. but now it gives me connection problem every time now =/
Old 06-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

imma go find a sd card and try that. any other ideas?
Old 06-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

do i just put the nbh file on card? or all ruu files?
Old 06-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
if u r trying to run a rom flash via sd......format ur memory card to fat 32 rename ur nbh TITAIMG.nbh and then place it back in the card and put into bootloader
I think Spencer said it all...
Old 06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzdustinzz View Post
hey, i got newest unlocker. installed a rom. didnt like it, so i went to install vis vetos rom, and well i didnt upgrade radio, dont know if thats my problem or now, but now its stuck at cricket loading screen. wont load. i tried going to bootloader. and running different roms. i keep gettin a connection error. cant get any rom to run now. i ran 1st 2 roms through bootloader. help please? i would greatly appreciate it.
dumb question, but did you try pulling the battery?
Old 06-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

multiple times :P, k i got it through on sd card thanks. now one last dumb question. :P how do i change spc on qwest 6800? i know my spc code, but how do i change to 0's? and my active sync stopped working. it work for alittle bit when i got it on. dragged a file to computer to read it. got my spx code. but since then. active sync dont connect.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

i can like 1 out of 100 attempts of trying make a rom load. is it cuz itsa qwest? or cuz im dumb? i cant get sprint or qwest update to go through, or the radio update. y not. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan