PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 05:23 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
White text on black background with Spb Shell 2.0

Hi there:
My 7yo daughter had my Sprint 3.35 Mogul for a bit and when she gave it back to me I saw a totally new and cool backgorund on the Mogul, and I do mess with my phone a lot...I am running 3.35 on Sprint just fine but If I could get that background back that will be neat. I sent an email out and liked the white text on the totally bright black background. What am I missing here? thanks all

I am familiar with Spb themes, whatever my daughter did was not it.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:09 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: White text on black background with Spb Shell 2.0

Hey fellas:
My post above sounds little weak, but I am no Noobee by any mean I am okay with them even though they can get really stupid at times like we all doi.e how do I put a new Rom? My point is I saw something amazing like a falling star for a sec and it was gone. My little one may have hit few things all together that brought the new appearance. Anyway, if anyone knows anything let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by HBOOT; 06-07-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:11 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

There may be a tweak that can get white text on a very glossy black background on SkTools, if anyone knows anything let me know please. I am looking....thxxx
Old 08-05-2008, 04:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint :(

daze2143 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to daze2143

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
There may be a tweak that can get white text on a very glossy black background on SkTools, if anyone knows anything let me know please. I am looking....thxxx

man i've been looking for something like this. but yet i too have nothing.
well if you know of anything please share.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TardoPro
Carrier: Boost

yakky is a n00b

oh man... I'd love that. White on black rules.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:21 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

I am telling you dude, I have been using spb shell 2.0 and prior to that HTC home and all of that but nothing come even close to having white text on extremely glossy black background,that was a killer and the best I have seen so far. I wish I can get it back and I am hopeful someone knows. That was some isht man,let's revive this topic,if my daughter can do it, I think we can. It has to be sometthing between spb shell and sktools. I know the hue can be changed with sktool but that only gets both the upper and lower bar in glossy blk!!!! we want the whole background!!!!!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan