PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GRAY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
my mogul will only play about 20 seconds of a song

I just updated my rom and now it will only play about 20 seconds of each song on my SD card. Im kinda new with this so what can I do?
Old 06-06-2008, 12:54 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: my mogul will only play about 20 seconds of a song

hmm that used to happen to me but the problem was oxios close apps, that software makes your device stupid and crash your apps, if you have oxios, just use the hibernate so it wont mess up your player, if you dont have oxios, you can also use another music app like audio manager or s2p
Old 06-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

GRAY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

its weird...i tried what you said and now it only plays like 28 seconds. As far as the oxios goes. I didnt get a different player yet.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:13 AM
MikeElGiga23

well try to uninstall oxios completely to see if both apps conflict
Old 06-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I had that problem yesterday, what worked for me is using the power button to reset the device, take the battery out for a second, and listen to your music before using oxios. after that, wm will crash untill you reset again.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:24 AM
MikeElGiga23

the second i knew that i couldnt use wmp after using oxios i uninstalled immidietely, sktools also has a free up ram feature so it wont be missed
Old 06-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

let me know how that works for you, i installed oxios yesterday and am thinking about finding a new memory cleaner myself.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Blabber mouth

oh!!!! you can still use TCPMP to listen to all your music after using oxios just fine if you find that sktools doesn't free up as much memory.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 AM
MikeElGiga23

there is a setting in sktools to make the free up ram app more powerful in case you want more memory release, it normally doesnt free up as much as oxios cuz it doesnt want to make your device unstable (for example the main issue in this thread) but you can change that if you want more memory, you can also optimize for memory to have even more ram free on a normal basis (in my mogul in getting 23 megs with 32 applications installed to device so it works)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Blabber mouth

wow nice!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan