PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 07:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800, potential Blackberry World edition user
Carrier: Alltel provides the minutes, but PpcGeeks is my service...

Flakmunkey is keeping up the good workFlakmunkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Flakmunkey
Tcmp problems??

So, i got the tcmp CAB, and i can play my videos on my Mogul 6800. it plays the song no problem, but the video is choppy. is there something I need to do to settings, or what? Help??
Old 06-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Tcmp problems??

yea, you need to go into the settings and take it off of direct draw. its a known issue with the mogul. click options > video > raw Frame Buffer. it still wont be perfect but it will be MUCH better.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dude, i cant thank u enough. I cant tell u how frustrating that was lol music is my form of heroin... ur right, is chopped once, but WAY better than before. Now, since we are already on the subject, at the moment I have to look up the videos individually and play them... is there a way to make it where I can just go to the TCPMP itself and play them? Not that Im complainging, but that would be kool too...
Old 06-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

remember to just click thanks when people help you I know how frustrating it can be when your stuff isnt working as well as it should. I never tried to play a list of vids on it, let me check and ill post back in a few.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Blabber mouth

what I found looking quickly, is you can set up a playlist. file > playlist then file > add files. once in there click the word selecting at the bottom, then select all the files you want and click okay. then you have your list of movies. remember to do a file >save then your list will be saved in a playlist file for faster viewing in the future.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

awesome... thanx again for taking the time to help a noob... my day will be a lot smoother now
Old 06-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Blabber mouth

no problem. we all have to start out somewhere. (though i am far from leaving the realm of noob myself)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan