PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Uninstall HTC Home Plugin?

I've looked around a bit, but can't find a clear answer... Is there any way to remove the HTC Home plugin once you have it installed without doing a hard reset?
Old 05-26-2008, 04:20 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Uninstall HTC Home Plugin?

just do to settings/system/remove programs and choose htc home from the list and remove...
Old 05-26-2008, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That was the first thing I tried...

Hit uninstall, comes up with a message saying not all items could be removed, and do I want to remove it from the list. It doesn't uninstall anything.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:19 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredC01 View Post
That was the first thing I tried...

Hit uninstall, comes up with a message saying not all items could be removed, and do I want to remove it from the list. It doesn't uninstall anything.
try this: go to settings/personal/today/items and uncheck htc home. then soft reset. then go to settings/system/remove programs and try to remove it.
hope this helps,
dwizzy130

Old 05-26-2008, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Tried that as well... No dice. I'll just leave it on for now I suppose.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:45 PM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Tried that as well... No dice. I'll just leave it on for now I suppose.
what version of htc home was it?

dwizzy130
Old 05-26-2008, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ya know, that's a good question... I don't think I have the cab anymore. It's one of the 'standard' versions... It simply says 'HTC HTC Home' in the uninstall menu. I honestly don't remember the cab I downloaded, there's just too many of them.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

The main reason I want to get rid of it, is because I'm sitting at 10.5 MB free without any extra programs running, and I'd REALLY like to get that number closer to 20.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:58 PM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Ya know, that's a good question... I don't think I have the cab anymore. It's one of the 'standard' versions... It simply says 'HTC HTC Home' in the uninstall menu. I honestly don't remember the cab I downloaded, there's just too many of them.
ok well look in the root of ur device and see if u have a folder named htc home. root being \.

dwizzy130
Old 05-26-2008, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah, it's in the root folder, not Windows.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan