PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: cricket

jguttz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
help please!!!

I had a mogul that i flashed to cricket and i guess something went wrong. first i ran the unlocker like i always do, then i flashed the alltel rom and after that it booted up and said no radio and it stays on the windows mobile boot screen. i can get into the boot mode it says SPL-1.20.Olipro. So im trying to put it back on Sprint and i read about flashing the 2.17 rom and i did that but it still says no radio. I really dont wanna brick the phone so if anybody could help on what steps i should take next it would be greatly appreciated. I have searched but theres so much information im getting confused. thanks for any help.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

N2DFIRE is a n00b
Lightbulb Re: help please!!!

read this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25751 it might help dont know what else to tell you other than read everything and make sure you under stand it before doing other wise you will have an expensive paperweight hope this helps if not search through this site and you will find its only a search away.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: SPrint

JaxDreamFunding is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to JaxDreamFunding Send a message via MSN to JaxDreamFunding
Re: help please!!!

I agree with N2DFIRE....follow the instructions on the link he posted nad you should be good to go...Hope it helps....
Old 05-12-2008, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jguttz is a n00b

ok thanks for the link. the only thing is how do i load the 2.40 olipro if i cant connect to activesync? my phone is just stuck at the boot screen and it dont connect to the pc. i tried putting it in boot mode and doing the 2.40 but it didnt work that way.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work

With the phone in the multi-color bootloader screen, connect it to the USB cable and run the HTC Sprint 2.17 OEM ROM package on your PC, which includes the radio and the ROM. Ignore the wording about Activesync in the ROM package. If it completes successfully, you can then boot into Windows and install the Olipro 2.40 bootloader, then install the HTC Sprint OEM 3.35 ROM package to get the newer radio, then flash a custom ROM for Cricket.

If the 2.17 ROM package install does not complete successfully, post what error message you get

HTC Sprint OEM 2.17 ROM package download

Last edited by bakntyme; 05-12-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jguttz is a n00b

ok i ran the 2.17 rom and it went all the way thru but when it rebooted after that it still said no radio and its still not working right. it shows the htc splash screen then the sprint one then the windows mobile one and it stays stuck there. what else could it be?
Old 05-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jguttz View Post
ok i ran the 2.17 rom and it went all the way thru but when it rebooted after that it still said no radio and its still not working right. it shows the htc splash screen then the sprint one then the windows mobile one and it stays stuck there. what else could it be?
First hard reset and see if that shows your radio. If not, you could try flashing again using the SD card method below. If that does not work, you are beyond my experience here; maybe one of the real gurus can weigh in and help.

1. Using a PC, format a microSD card to FAT32.
2. Using winrar or an unzipper, extract the RUU_signed.nbh file from the ROM upgrade .exe.
3. Copy the *.nbh file to the root directory on the formatted microSD card
4. Rename the file on the microSD card TITAIMG.nbh.
5. Insert the microSD card into the phone and reset into bootloader (power, camera, reset).
6. Follow on-screen instructions.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jguttz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakntyme View Post
First hard reset and see if that shows your radio. If not, you could try flashing again using the SD card method below. If that does not work, you are beyond my experience here; maybe one of the real gurus can weigh in and help.

1. Using a PC, format a microSD card to FAT32.
2. Using winrar or an unzipper, extract the RUU_signed.nbh file from the ROM upgrade .exe.
3. Copy the *.nbh file to the root directory on the formatted microSD card
4. Rename the file on the microSD card TITAIMG.nbh.
5. Insert the microSD card into the phone and reset into bootloader (power, camera, reset).
6. Follow on-screen instructions.

yea thanks that worked. i used the sd card method to flash the 2.17 rom and after that it still showed no radio. then i did the 2.40 hard spl and then i flashed the latest sprint rom and the phone is good again. thanks for all the help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan