PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: My Mogul is One Tough S.O.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrNcredable View Post
how do i get the desktop on the mogul phone i have the cube

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

what a LOOOOOOOOZUUUURRRRR

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Yeah, I had that same bouncy bounce, roll, bounce happen. Those housings are tough because very little damage was done...everything worked just like before the incident.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4
Carrier: Sprint

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

I know that my hand-eye coordination is ****ty so I've learned to not attempt to try to catch a phone anymore. I had a samsung n40 which was about to fall on grass, I tried to catch it but ended up throwing it at my uncle's truck's lug nut. That broke the flip lid.

Unfortunately my phones are safer going down.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Can't stop...won't stop.... yeah i can see it now playboy!!
haha funny=D>

Old 04-22-2008, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (alltel), Telus Touch pro 2
Carrier: Tbaytel mobility

jarmenti is a n00b

my mogul has numerous times hit the concrete. I've done the "getout of the car w/ your phone on the lap n it goes sailing, dropping while being a drunk ***. and drop while bike riding. I remember at first being anal about my baby being dinged/scratched,, but now love the haggard condition it is in (scratches+dents) as it totally adds character, not to mention that a screen condom greatly reduces the worry of screen scratches. I am very surpised the abuse this phone can take.. as the only damage other than cosmetic was when the voice command button popped in, but all it took was prying the case apart slightly with a fingernail to release it from being jammed
Old 04-22-2008, 04:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch, Touch Pro, BB8330

mandangalo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mandangalo

The second day I had my Touch I went to the gym to work out. Decided to take the iPhone in to listen to music, so I left the Touch sitting in the car. Somehow, when I opened the door the Touch came tumbling down to the ground (I swear it was in the middle of the seat )

Everything went in slo-mo for a few seconds. Busted a chunk of the rubber off of it on the top left on the front. I have insurance so in a few months when I do something stupid and it actually stops working I'll make a claim.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandangalo View Post
The second day I had my Touch I went to the gym to work out. Decided to take the iPhone in to listen to music, so I left the Touch sitting in the car. Somehow, when I opened the door the Touch came tumbling down to the ground (I swear it was in the middle of the seat )

Everything went in slo-mo for a few seconds. Busted a chunk of the rubber off of it on the top left on the front. I have insurance so in a few months when I do something stupid and it actually stops working I'll make a claim.
that sucks really bad. i guess mogul is more sturdy? lol
Old 04-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Surround
Carrier: AT&T

Tiberius85 is keeping up the good workTiberius85 is keeping up the good work

The first time I dropped my Mogul it was on my belt in the leather holster and the clip came off my belt and it feel 2 feet to the ground and dinged the corner. I went out and bought a Seidio rubberized case. I've dropped the phone a dozen times from 3x as high and nothing.. not even a scratch on the case. Its a great investment for you roughites like me :P
Old 04-22-2008, 05:13 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius85 View Post
The first time I dropped my Mogul it was on my belt in the leather holster and the clip came off my belt and it feel 2 feet to the ground and dinged the corner. I went out and bought a Seidio rubberized case. I've dropped the phone a dozen times from 3x as high and nothing.. not even a scratch on the case. Its a great investment for you roughites like me :P
yeah. the case really helps
Old 04-23-2008, 03:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Flash_C4 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
I know that my hand-eye coordination is ****ty so I've learned to not attempt to try to catch a phone anymore. I had a samsung n40 which was about to fall on grass, I tried to catch it but ended up throwing it at my uncle's truck's lug nut. That broke the flip lid.

Unfortunately my phones are safer going down.
Ok I'm not the only one who experiences this kind of thing. I've "bobbled" my phone on more than one occasion to where it must have taken a good 5 seconds before I "dropped the ball in the end zone". I can drop something else that is of zero worth and manage to catch it off of my foot like a hacky sack but if it's my Mogul I'd end up kicking it through a window or something else crazy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan