PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2008, 11:39 AM
matty032's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Location: NC
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 271
Reputation: 115
matty032 is keeping up the good workmatty032 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

I would just go vtap.com. it will stream all your you tube stuff plus more. no hacks and stuff.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Lsme420's Avatar
The Pusher Man
Offline
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything
Location: Earth
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,672
Reputation: 1825
Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

I run a lot of apps also. I install most of them in my extended Rom and not main memory. Attached is no2chems ExtRom unlocker because I know some will ask. It will give you about 10 more megs of space. How to.......
1. Install it to your main memory.
2. Soft reset your device.
3. Open file exsplorer and you'll see "Extended_Rom".

**My Apps installed:

MagiCall
PIEPlusV2_2
Quickmenu
WinMobileTorrent
MultiOwner
Flashlight
SoftKeyAppletEx
6800ExtROMunLock
acbtogglebt
CapScrUtil.
ClearTemp
codyppc performance booster
ContactManager-0.11
Dancing Banana
DinarSoftMemMaid2.2
FlashVideoBundle
FlashPlayer 7
GoogleMaps
HTC Audio Manager Ver1.02 build 614.712 WM6
Htc home 6 tab
Htc home customizer
htctoday
IOTA
kaidi O2 ATOM HTC Comm Manager
LiveSearch
MobiTV___XMRadio_1003_Unlimited
nueminutes
PPC6800 Hacks
PPCPimBackup
ScreenToggle.PPC2003
SHAPE.Services.IMPLUS.v4.57.
sMMSSetup
Total Commander
The Core Pocket Media Player
Pocket Winrar
WM6_threaded Messages.
GuitarHeroMobile
garmin mobile xt
DashWire
TVGuide
TeleNav

Ram after soft reset:
Storage free 95.75 MB
Program free 23.21 MB
Attached Files
File Type: zip no2chem 6800 nueExtROMc.zip (44.0 KB, 87 views) Click for barcode!
__________________
Went back to a BlackBerry..................

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-25-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2008, 10:26 PM
pdub73's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 431
Reputation: 300
pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
where do you get the flv and ffmpeg plugin? i tried to put some in but it says not for this player
Here check this site it has all the plugins you should need...

http://www.hpcfactor.com/downloads/tcpmp/


WMdecoders.zip

I attached the WMA and WMV decoders...after you have installed TCPMP go to ur program files folder on ur PPC and copy the 2 file into the TCPMP folder

I'm havin a little trouble uploading the FLV plugin...I will post it as soon as I figure out the problem...

okay I got it...here ya go...

TCPMPflvplugin-v0.4.2_src.zip
__________________
When ur Sidekick/Iphone can do this...Holla at me

Last edited by pdub73; 04-26-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2008, 01:36 PM
thakidc's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Mogul/6800
Carrier: sprint
Location: Lockport,NY
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 88
Reputation: 145
thakidc is keeping up the good workthakidc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

i have quite a few programs and have only seen that memory error once the entire time i have owned my mogul(it was clearly my fault for not shuttin prog. down).

ifonz
youtubeplay
nue led
touchflo
touchfloconfig
pie 6.1
flashvideobundle
tcpmp
no2chem's battery driver
pocketmax spacer(not used)
quick menu
dopewars
phm regedit
pocketcm keyboard(many skins/dictionaries)
S2P
codyppc camera
marshall dialpad skin
codyppc perfomance booster
live search
capsure(screen capture)
nilisco flashlight
waku task manager
google maps
gps today
netfront broswer
shaps advanced config
codyppc threaded sms
pocket digital clock
marshall wait cursor
audible air
pim backup

i have about 15 megs of ram after a week with no soft reset.and i have 85.07 meg free of memory all my apps are installed to device.
ill post back with how much after soft reset....i get 20.67
__________________
If I helped you, then please, thank me for it.

Last edited by thakidc; 04-27-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2008, 02:19 PM
TweetyBear's Avatar
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Offline
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,624
Reputation: 1585
TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdub73 View Post
Here check this site it has all the plugins you should need...

http://www.hpcfactor.com/downloads/tcpmp/


Attachment 7630

I attached the WMA and WMV decoders...after you have installed TCPMP go to ur program files folder on ur PPC and copy the 2 file into the TCPMP folder

I'm havin a little trouble uploading the FLV plugin...I will post it as soon as I figure out the problem...

okay I got it...here ya go...

Attachment 7632
thanks. i already had the wma and wmv codecs just needed the others
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2008, 05:49 PM
paravis's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 95
Reputation: 20
paravis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
People keep mixing up the 256 megs of Storage for programs with the 64 Megs Ram. Installing programs in the 256 megs vs the MicroSD card does nothing to the 64 Megs Ram unless the application runs via a startup program or a registry change.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2008, 06:15 AM
paravis's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 95
Reputation: 20
paravis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
I run a lot of apps also. I install most of them in my extended Rom and not main memory. Attached is no2chems ExtRom unlocker because I know some will ask. It will give you about 10 more megs of space. How to.......
1. Install it to your main memory.
2. Soft reset your device.
3. Open file exsplorer and you'll see "Extended_Rom".

**My Apps installed:

MagiCall
PIEPlusV2_2
Quickmenu
WinMobileTorrent
MultiOwner
Flashlight
SoftKeyAppletEx
6800ExtROMunLock
acbtogglebt
CapScrUtil.
ClearTemp
codyppc performance booster
ContactManager-0.11
Dancing Banana
DinarSoftMemMaid2.2
FlashVideoBundle
FlashPlayer 7
GoogleMaps
HTC Audio Manager Ver1.02 build 614.712 WM6
Htc home 6 tab
Htc home customizer
htctoday
IOTA
kaidi O2 ATOM HTC Comm Manager
LiveSearch
MobiTV___XMRadio_1003_Unlimited
nueminutes
PPC6800 Hacks
PPCPimBackup
ScreenToggle.PPC2003
SHAPE.Services.IMPLUS.v4.57.
sMMSSetup
Total Commander
The Core Pocket Media Player
Pocket Winrar
WM6_threaded Messages.
GuitarHeroMobile
garmin mobile xt
DashWire
TVGuide
TeleNav

Ram after soft reset:
Storage free 95.75 MB
Program free 23.21 MB
Why would you not install it on your main memory instead of the Ext_rom? Far as I knew, there was no difference other than the fact the ext_rom has far less space available.


Installing onto main MEMORY != installing onto RAM.
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Lsme420's Avatar
The Pusher Man
Offline
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything
Location: Earth
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,672
Reputation: 1825
Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by paravis View Post
Why would you not install it on your main memory instead of the Ext_rom? Far as I knew, there was no difference other than the fact the ext_rom has far less space available.
Installing onto main MEMORY != installing onto RAM.
When you unlock your ExRom you gain 10 Megs ,Free space you didnt have. Once its unlocked for the most part your ExRom and main memory are almost the same. ( Some/few apps can't be installed in ExRom). The reason I install into my ExRom is to save space on my Maine. Its been this way for years, I did the same thing on my 6700 so I guess old habits die hard. I do know I'm not the only one that doe's this. As far as I know most people that unlock their ExRom do it to install apps to it. I can say this to, I don't install anything to my SD card.

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-28-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2008, 05:39 PM
paravis's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 95
Reputation: 20
paravis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's running a lot of programs..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
When you unlock your ExRom you gain 10 Megs ,Free space you didnt have. Once its unlocked for the most part your ExRom and main memory are almost the same. ( Some/few apps can't be installed in ExRom). The reason I install into my ExRom is to save space on my Maine. Its been this way for years, I did the same thing on my 6700 so I guess old habits die hard. I do know I'm not the only one that doe's this. As far as I know most people that unlock their ExRom do it to install apps to it. I can say this to, I don't install anything to my SD card.
Ah I see.

However you'd still be saving the same amount of space, if you installed on your main memory first. The ext_rom's 10megs of space will still be available if you run out of room on your main memory

But, to each his own. Was just curious
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com