PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kilmarac is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Question (not really titan related?)

This really isnt titan related, more sprint in general, and targetted towards the sprint experts (read employees) that are hiding in our midst.

Are you guys (like some new posts say) able to unlock/activate a verizon phone onto the network. I want to move my wife onto sprint, but her phone is perfectly fine. Just a Verizon Razr v3m.

Mods: Move this thread as appropriate, and I apologize in advance for posting it here. Wasnt sure where to post it. So please dont flame me.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:30 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Re: Sprint Question (not really titan related?)

as long as it a clean esn it's should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmarac View Post
This really isnt titan related, more sprint in general, and targetted towards the sprint experts (read employees) that are hiding in our midst.

Are you guys (like some new posts say) able to unlock/activate a verizon phone onto the network. I want to move my wife onto sprint, but her phone is perfectly fine. Just a Verizon Razr v3m.

Mods: Move this thread as appropriate, and I apologize in advance for posting it here. Wasnt sure where to post it. So please dont flame me.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by £££ If My Brother kNew his Sister Was Using His Name While he was in Service...He Would KIll ME £►Ñ£ [url
www.myspace.com/ticklemepinks[/url]
why would you use your brothers account anyhow? just make your own, not to nit pick, but to me it's an invasion of privacy thing... It takes all of 2 minutes to set up your own... just my 2 cents....
Old 03-29-2008, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: T Mobile

cykococo is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to cykococo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmarac View Post

No worries there, Sprint may try to bluff you out on it, but we can do it no problem..

Old 03-29-2008, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono

Actually no it cannot be done. If the ESN isnt in the billing system it will pull an error showing as invalid. We wont have the MSL or MSID to program the device. Policy states if it doesnt say sprint we will not activate it. No one will put a ticket in to get the ESN added once it comes out its a verizon device. And even if someone does........Itll be rejected and closed.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:17 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

As of this point in time, no it cannot be done. Until that law is p*****, we can only activate Sprint ESN's
Old 03-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

one because I have too many threads I'm followin hun and also he really wouldn't get thatmad, I'm just saying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaknfused View Post
why would you use your brothers account anyhow? just make your own, not to nit pick, but to me it's an invasion of privacy thing... It takes all of 2 minutes to set up your own... just my 2 cents....
Old 03-29-2008, 02:23 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
one because I have too many threads I'm followin hun and also he really wouldn't get thatmad, I'm just saying it
Yea i mean you are helping him raise his post count lol He'll be a Senior Member by the time he gets back!!!!
Old 03-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Newsie and More

lol yeahthat too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
Yea i mean you are helping him raise his post count lol He'll be a Senior Member by the time he gets back!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan