PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800
Carrier: Sprint

the evil i is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ringers and games

anybody know of any websites for free ringers for the mogul?
also, ive been looking around for a chess game but cant seem to find it... any help?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ringers and games

Lots of board games including some chess here: http://www.freewareppc.com/games/games_board.shtml

As far as ringers, they aren't tough to make. I'm not sure what you are looking for. Some people want ringing or alert sounds and other people mean clips of pop songs. Making loops or clips of mp3 or wav files isn't too tough. I'm sure there are threads here on how to do it. If you have a sound you want made into a ringtone you should be in good shape. If you are just looking for pre-made ringtones it might be harder. Lots of companies are looking to cash in on the ringtone market since it takes almost no effort to make one but many people will pay a buck or 2 for each one. In addition, companies like to charge a dollar or 2 just for a clip of a song and if you're like me, you probably think that is bullsheet. You buy a 15 song CD for $15 but you have to pay the same price per song for just a little low quality clip...
Old 03-27-2008, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

pretty_ricky302 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by the evil i View Post
anybody know of any websites for free ringers for the mogul?
also, ive been looking around for a chess game but cant seem to find it... any help?

Dude you can make ur own ringers, any song, sound, anything. What i do it download them on my limeware then import them in the phone and set as ringtone or u can put them in the sound recorder in ur computer trim what part u want 15sec.-30sec. resave it and import it into ur phone.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

signalsoldier is a n00b

lots of free wares out there that make it super easy to make ring tones. I use Adobe Audition which is overkill for that type of job but I do that for other editing. You can cut edit, clean, chop, add or reduce quality to conserve file size. Over years I made quite a few pennies at the malls on saturdays with a laptop @ $1.25 a tone
Old 03-27-2008, 06:03 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Your first post - Search and youll find all the answers you are looking for. Welcome Here.......
Audacity found HERE will edit/change volume and make your own ring tones from Mp3's/Wave files you have on your PC.

Last edited by Lsme420; 03-27-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800
Threadstarter

the evil i is just getting started

thanks guys
Old 03-29-2008, 09:08 AM
N00b

Trag is a n00b

www.freeformobile.com
Old 03-31-2008, 12:50 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I'm gonna close this thread...there are already numerous threads and forums here that already discuss this.

Thanks for your understanding and be sure to practice good hygine.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan