PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g, HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

buschmn00 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Trouble with HTC Mogul from Sprint

I got a HTC Mogul from Spint about three weeks ago. I have had two techs look at it and the phone replaced and I can not get to My Content manager to download games and apps. through java. My Sprint Music works to purchase music but will not download them to my phone. Can I please get some help to fix this problem.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800 mogul

Stevenewjersey is a n00b
Re: Trouble with HTC Mogul from Sprint

You need a new java manager. Search for Jbed on this site. Secondly your reps are idiots. The Mogul does not have a content manager and will never support one like the other handsets. None of the Windows Mobile devices are supposed to. You have to go directly to the sprintpcs site to manage your content.

Read up on installing new roms. Download DCD's latest. Read every instruction here and at xda's site. His roms fly and are alot more stable. You can get full rev a speeds and gps enabled with his roms. Then you can add whatever you want to the phone. You own one of the most powerfull phones around. If you are not up for modding it you should consider the touch.

Last edited by Stevenewjersey; 02-21-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yes....I agree about the reps being idiots. Like I said in another post somewhere else, you shouldn't call into customer service. You should go into a store and get someone smart enough with these phones or call straight to this number : Sprint PDA SUPPORT 1-877-809-6696

I work for an Indirect Store and I have yet to come across something they CAN'T fix!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 02-21-2008, 10:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

my vote is for no2chems roms. the latest build seems like perfection.I honestly don't see myself flashing for another till a official wm6.1 drops.hopefully with carousel feature.search jbed like Stevenewjersey said too do. Honestly that doesn't bother me much though.You will learn in time there are other ways to acquire what you seek.For a lot less. ^_^

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenewjersey View Post
You own one of the most powerfull phones around. If you are not up for modding it you should consider the touch.
Huh? The Titan is not just a moddable version of the Touch. And the Titan is still a powerful device without modding it with a custom ROM. Did you see something in the OP that led you to believe that this user needs a custom ROM? Why should the OP risk having a problem flashing a custom ROM when there is no indication that it will be any advantage to him or her?
Old 02-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g, HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

buschmn00 is a n00b

I am using Windows Mobile 6 Professional
CE OS 5.2.1238 (Build 17745.0.2.3)
Processor: MSM7500-400MHz
ROM version: 2.17.651.0
ROM date: 11/18/07
Radio Verson: 1.47.01

I would like to know what ROMs I can use for my device

Last edited by buschmn00; 02-23-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

please stay on topic.but to answer your question quick that is the newest official release available.all others are either beta or custom which requires unlocking your device.If your still interested or have questions.you can pm me ill try to help you out point you in the right directions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan