PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Please forgive me... went to the touch, 755p, and blackberry. I'm so glad to be back.

as the title states. i went a stray. PLEASE FORGIVE ME and let me back in your club.

i kind of got pissy with the lack of memory in the mogul. so i went a looking. i got the touch when it first came out and liked it but the lack of keyboard drove me crazy. i got a great deal on the 755p so i tried that for a week. sold it and got a blackberry. sprint gave me an awesome blackberry plan and i thought i would be hooked up. well, short version.... the blackberry sucks worse than palm's POS. everyone say POS is out dated... well i think the BB OS is even older.

bottom line. i returned it and got back into the mogul. the mogul may not be perfect, but it IS THE BEST THING OUT THERE RIGHT NOW. i missed the great people of the PPCGEEKS comunity as well.

please forgive me, Cody

PS: for anyone looking for the perfect phone.... there isn't one.
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
Old 02-21-2008, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

4 Door Skyline is just getting started
Re: Please forgive me... went to the touch, 755p, and blackberry. I'm so glad to be b

the tilt (tytn II) would be Ohhhh so nice on CDMA....I just like the fact that its got double the ram our Mogul does.....its the Moguls brother.....slide out keyboard, the tilt up screen is nice to watch videos on a desk (like at work hehe) the only thing I dont like about it is that its a lil on the portly side (weighs a lil more)

But other than that.....I love my mogul....just wish it had more RAM

And welcome back Cody.....once a Mogul-er....always a Mogul-er (Or Titan-er lol)
Old 02-21-2008, 09:49 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Please forgive me... went to the touch, 755p, and blackberry. I'm so glad to be b

Welcome home again.. Man I try to force myself to use my Touch more but ya the keyboard thing gets me too so I keep reverting back to the Mogul. Think Im going to just give my Touch to my wife. Its unreal to me how hard the touch is to use. Other than the ram I think its a sad reply to the iPhone. Sad being the key word.... Treo ? I wont touch that one,HA.

Last edited by Lsme420; 02-21-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i think my mogul is a perfect phone. It does everything i want, and then some. But i understand what you're saying. Glad you're back, i use your apps all the time. The keyboardon the mogul is like that corny phrase "you dont know what ya got, till it's gone".
Old 02-21-2008, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
The keyboardon the mogul is like that corny phrase "you dont know what ya got, till it's gone".

this is so true. i went from owning many pdas with full keyboards to the touch and started freaking. my texting went from 300 per month to like 25. i started just calling them instead of replying.

when i first held the touch and felt the small light weight i thought WOW, this is great. how wrong i was.

good thing i have 5 lines on my account. retentions always gives me sweet deals on a new phone and i always sell them on ebay for more money. of the last 4 phones only the touch did i buy at regular price (375 after taxes), and sold for 350.

i have learned my leason though. i'm here for a while now.

cody
Old 02-21-2008, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

welcome back-and dont ever leave us again..or else...lol
Old 02-21-2008, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

good thing your back, I needed some software support!! Haha, jk (kinda...not really) good to have you back. Glad you made the right choice.....again.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

thanks guys. i feel bad now after confession. my sins are forgiven.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour

nebula is keeping up the good worknebula is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to nebula Send a message via MSN to nebula Send a message via Yahoo to nebula

Welcome back cody!

I am on the same boat as you

Touch / 8830 / 755p!

None of them come even close to my Mogul!
Old 02-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

we all have nothing against you man. we're all glad that you're back, cause...

ONCE A GEEK, ALWAYS A GEEK!
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan