PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Introducing MacFlo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DssHobby View Post
Ok I spoke to soon... Other problems... Below are my results:

First Slab
Mail - Works (Launches Messaging App)
Internet Explorer - Works (Launches IE)
Calendar -Works (Launches Calendar)
SMS - Works (Launches Text Messagin App)
Settings - Doesn't Work* (Get error listed below)
Instant Messaging (OZ) - Doesn't Work* (Get error listed below)
File Explorer - Works (Launches File Explorer)
Photo Album - Doesn't Work* (Get error listed below)

Second Slab
Word Mobile - Works (Launches Word)
PowerPoint Mobile - Works (Launches PowerPoint Mobile file directory)
Excel Mobile - Works (Launches Excel)
Tasks - Works (Launches Task Manger)
Google Maps - Doesn't work* (Get error listed below) (Google maps was installed directly from Google Cab to device (Not Storage Card) and also tried installing the version on the EXTRACABS.zip file)
Calculator - Works (Launches Calculator App)
Notes - Works (Launches Notes App)
Live Search - Doesn't work* (Get error listed below) (Live Search was installed directly from Microsoft to device (Not Storage Card)

Third Slab
QuickDial Screen! - Works but when going into the phone screen, Call history, Contacts, Delete QuickDial screen the top bar that shows the slab you are on (One with the 5 dots and white dot on active slab) never goes away while in the Phone, Call History, Contacts (Also when you go in this app you can't go back to the MacFlo screen because the slide from bottom to top doesn't work so the Window key needs to be pressed go to the Today sceen and then do the slide from bottom to top to get to MacFlo screen)

Fourth Slab
  • TCPMP - Doesn't work* (Get error listed below) (TCPMP was installed from the EXTRACABS.zip file into the device memory not external storage)
  • WMPlayer - Works (Launches Windows Media Player)
  • Games Folder - Works (Launches Games Folder)
  • My Music Folder - Works (Launches My Music Folder)
  • PaintCE - Doesn't work* (Get error listed below) (PaintCE was installed from the EXTRACABS.zip file into the device memory not external storage)
  • Programs Folder - Works (Launches Programs Folder)
  • Camera - Works (Launches The camera)
  • Camcorder - Works (Launches the Video camera)
FifthSlab
  • You Tube - Works (Launches IE with Youtube Website)
  • Orb - Works - (Launches IE with Orb Website)
  • PPCGeeks Forum - Works (Launches IE with Youtube Website)
  • Engadget - Works (Launches IE with Youtube Website)
  • Opera Mobile - Doesn't work* (Get error listed below) (Opera was installed from the EXTRACABS.zip file into the device memory not external storage)
  • Comm Manager - Works (Launches IE with Youtube Website)
  • My Documents Folder - Works (Launches IE with Youtube Website)
  • SD Card Folder - Works (Launches IE with Youtube Website)
* Error given... The file "" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file

So that is how my testing went. I made sure that when I tested this I did a Hard Reset and returned my Mogul/Titan to manufacture setting (Just to make sure no other apps would conflict).

Hope there is hope and fixes for these bugs..

~DssHobby~
-------------
A hobby is a hobby, but DSS is my HOBBY!!!
Dss=This...
how did you get your computer to show the windows directory

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 04-22-2008, 09:23 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP

When in File Explorer on your computer, make sure you are in folder view. Click on the orange "Smartphone" icon in the tree view folder list. Then in the right-hand window Double Click the Smartphone icon there. Your phone's Windows folder should now be visible. Double click it. It will take a few moments for it to load up on your computer.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Lurker

itsmeeyogi is a n00b

how do i install macflo to att 8525??? can you please help. like the cool look. want it on my phone
Old 05-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
When in File Explorer on your computer, make sure you are in folder view. Click on the orange "Smartphone" icon in the tree view folder list. Then in the right-hand window Double Click the Smartphone icon there. Your phone's Windows folder should now be visible. Double click it. It will take a few moments for it to load up on your computer.
im using windows vista premium is this the same process.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

jasongawlik0313 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jasongawlik0313 Send a message via MSN to jasongawlik0313

the first menu where the buttons are have the original commands of the phone over the macflo and everything isnt working totally properly have any ideas
Old 05-19-2008, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC MOGUL
Carrier: sprint

hawkins31313 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to hawkins31313

anyone got it to work correct?
Old 05-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Lurker

millamatt is a n00b

I downloaded the HTCCube fille, unzipped it and put it on my Mogul. When I open the file through the file explorer and intall it, nothing happens. I did a soft reset and nothing happened, would someone tell me how to install HTCCube properly..
Old 05-22-2008, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

treeboy is a n00b

I got mine to work after a couple of tries. The first install didn't like the HTCCube cab so I installed the xda-HTCCube-FTouchFlo and got the cube working but when I installed MacFlo the interface didn't work as intended the first slider didn't have icons and the second one went tothe normal cube interface then the third was the MacFlo phone deal. So I uninstalled everything and reinstalled the HTCCube from the first post and soft reset, it now worked. Then I installed MacFlo and finally replaced the three files from the "Files4Mogul.zip" by renaming my previously installed files, which incidentally were still there and could not be over written. Now MacFlo works as advertised but does seem to take up a lot of resources.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Drea is a n00b

can someone break this down to a very easy method... I still can't find the windows folder...lol sorry
Old 05-24-2008, 03:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: At&t

jrflurry is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to jrflurry

Ok..so no matter what i do i cant get into the /windows folder on my mogul....when i click on the folders tab in explorer all i see is my smartphone and when i open that it just gives me my root folder and my mem. card folder?? Any help??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan