PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 07:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Nuar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Weird xv-6800 problem

I don't know if any of you guys noticed this bug, but when I hit the side power standby button the screen turns off... I can still get phonecalls, receive texts, the screen just turns on and allerts me... that's not the problem lolNow, when I turn the screen black on, the phone's clock shows the time that it was displaying wheni put the screen in standby mode, and it takes a second or two for it to show the correct time... well even that's not really a problem so it takes a second, so what right?well the problem comes up when I setup an alarm on the phone to wake me up for an important early morning appointment and the alarm never goes off..... UNTILL I press the side power button to "wake up" my phone, a second later my algarm goes off... even if its hours past the time that it was suppose to go off....sorry for the long post, but I wanted to describe it in great detail...Does anyone else have this problem? Is there any way to fix this annoying bug?Thanks guys and gals
Old 02-07-2008, 09:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

SephirothWGP is a n00b
I think there is a fix for it, but I just make sure that the phone doesn't shut off on external power. It hasn't been a big deal so I haven't looked for the fix.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

Nuar is a n00b
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=13109 looks like i'm not the only one posting about this.... sorry mods

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan