PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 08:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

customshopkv1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Bluetooth Problems

I have a Parrot Bluetooth system installed in my car since I drive 95 miles to work every day (one way). The problem is I have read about some bluetooth issues with these phones within the last week or so. Now I am noticing that I actually have a 1 in 10 sucess rate when I try to make or receive calls in the car. WTF My T-Mobile Wing never had any problems being used in my car. This phone is way more advanced and the bluetooth sucks my #@$. Sorry...........I am just venting. Is there any fixes for this? I have a Verizon XV6800 with the stock rom. Thanks

Previous Phones - Wing (T-Mobile), Blackberry 8800 (T-Mobile), Razr V3t
Old 01-24-2008, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TardoPro
Carrier: Boost

yakky is a n00b
The one in ten sucess rate seems really bad. While there are bluetooth issues with the Titan, most of them are just sound quality issues. If you can't connect, I'd say you are odd man out. Most experience static and choppyness, some have complained about a lack of sound quality when compared to the handset. The range is really crappy on the phone, try placing it much closer to the BT kit and see if that works. Otherwise some of the custom roms work well for others in the sound quality dept.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

JamisPilot is a n00b
Re: Bluetooth Problems

I have the Verizon XV6800. I, too, have an issue pairing with my Garmin Nuvi 660, which paired with my Moto V3c with no issue from the drivers seat.

I got it to sync once when I held the phone right next to the GPS, then it would not accept the code to pair due to connection issues. I paired with my Plantronics Discovery 655 with no issues, so not sure why it wont communicate with my Garmin.

If anyone has insight, let's hear it!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan