PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 07:22 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
window media player streaming problem / sprint

so i want to be able to watch news from this broadcast stations website on my mogul. the problem is, when i select the one i want to watch, mogul would load it and then WMP would launch, but after a few seconds WMP would say that it cannot perform this task at this time.

the link is here
http://www.ctv.com.tw/ctv_news/a1.php

can another successfully stream the video from this site? if you can't read chinese, just select on of those icons under the date that has a speaker on it. it loads on desktop and laptop, so i know their links are fine. i was able to also launch the news on the old ppc 6700 that my friend has.

please, if you have any info on how to fix the problem. help me out. thanks in advance
Old 01-20-2008, 09:15 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
did some testing, found out that i'm only able to watch by connecting via WIFI and not the sprint data. anyone know why?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan