PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 02:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

pdathekid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any sprint reps in the house??

im extremely sorry that this is the wrong section..i did not know where else to put this and sprint telephone customer service is getting me NO WHERE

please move this if u have to but i know this is a very popular section and thought i would get the most help cuz im really in a bind.

im trying to become part of the HTC sprint family and its becoming more trouble than its worth.

i was gonna do the SERO plan online but i had a question i wanted to get answered over the phone first. so i called up and the guy on the phone (that barely spoke english) convinced me to register over the phone and i would get discounts on the phone and the SERO service. so i went through the whole registration and i thought everything was all good..he told me when my phone arrives, after i activate it to call sprint and tell them im on "sero temporary" and they will set me up. (ask for the email and whatnot)

so my phone came yesterday..i activate it and call up. they transfer me to about 20 different deparments before i get a lady that says "the guy who set u up was not authorized to do that let me see if i can correct the problem" so she transfers me over to someone else who claims they can help me and then says "we cant switch your plan on this department cuz you are already signed up for the "Starter plan" (WHICH I NEVER AGREED TO) so she transfers me over to another department that claims they can switch plans and they say they CANT and suggest i cancel this plan i have since im in my 30 day grace period and start a new account online at the SERO site. so im thinkin..well is this is a pain in my ass..i gotta send the phone back to get the same exact phone again.

so i cancel (my plan ended today the 19th)..package my shit back up. and the lady on the phone says i can sign up NOW if i want to on the SERO site..so i do (WHICH CAME OUT CHEAPER THAN ON THE PHONE) and my order status says "ENSEMBLE_ACTIVATION_ERROR" so im like WTF..i call up again and they say "you are getting that error because your social# is already on file you need to sign up for SERO as an exsisting member and add a line" so i shoot ANOTHER 300 dollars out of my ass to add a line do the whole registration over and i get "ENSEMBLE_ACTIVATION_ERROR" AGAIN as my order status so i called up AGAIN and they say "you cant sign up period because your account is in the process of being canceled try again tomorrow or after tomorrow"

so at this point im fed up. i got 20 different kinds of wrong information from every department.

i call again today to find out if my account has been canceled and they say yes. and then i have a few questions about signing up AGAIN with sero and they cant answer me..SO heres my questions if anyone can please help...

Now that my account is canceled..when i go on the SERO site do i have to just find my phone and click "buy with new plan" or do i have to go "add to exsisting account" first then do that since everyone is telling me my social will now ALWAYS be on file even if i canceled.

AND if i decide i dont want to use my social again cuz i dont want risk losing ANOTHER 300$ for a week..

if i use someone else's social who had nextel MANY years ago before their merge with sprint..would their social still be on file too??

im extremely confused..i cant get a defenite answer from anyone on the phone care center..the guy who originally did my plan completely screwed me.

im sorry this is so long i just really wanna get my phone and be done with it

so can anyone help? thank you in advnace.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TardoPro
Carrier: Boost

yakky is a n00b
I used to be a sprint customer a few years back and I got the Ensemble Error status too, but my phone arrived a few days later. You should head over to sprintusers.com and post of there to see if someone can help you out.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:54 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

pdathekid is a n00b
thanks ill try there too
Old 12-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Bell Touch

BeenTouched is a n00b
You might have more luck in finding Sprint Reps on this forum
http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53
Old 12-19-2007, 05:35 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

pdathekid is a n00b
NVM i called up and finally got someone who spoke english that new exactly what i needed and she helped me switch to SERO

thank u for all the responses.

a mod can delete this now.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I don't mean to be sarcastic but.....

Welcome to Sprint!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
I had a similar issue activating my phone. Ordered 3 Sero lines, called to activate after receiving the phones, and only one would activate. They were telling me the upstage and my mogul weren't compatible with the SERO plan. So I naturally argued with them, and they transfer me to provisioning. The lady there actually spoke english and she said she didn't know what the other people were talking about, the plan was compatible but the lines weren't provisioned yet, they were waiting for the two phone numbers to activate or something. She said call back in 3 hours and it will work. Went to class, called back about 5 hours later, and sure enough they activated just fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan