PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 12:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: ATT

elantra_99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just got Verizon XV6800 today.

I'm typing this on my 6700, and I'm so sad I have to mail it back to Asurion. I wish I said I had lost it, but it's so badly beat up it's not worth it. Anyway the store wouldn't replace it so I went through Asurion and they offered me the 6800. I and the guy that worked at the Verizon store was shocked. Anyway I'm new to this phone so I may have a few questions once I activate it. other than that, I'm kinda wondering if I'm one of the first to get it. All the stuff I run across is for the Mogul.

Are there any ROMs out yet? I was using BigJ's on my 6700. Anyway I'll update later. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00001.jpg (56.3 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00002.jpg (29.0 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00003.jpg (35.1 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00004.jpg (54.7 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00005.jpg (48.9 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Enjoy it had it a little over a week now and i love it I highly recommend http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=336234
Its a great app works the best out of all the ones I tried.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: "THE NOW NETWORK"

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Ya Boi D
Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra_99 View Post
I'm typing this on my 6700, and I'm so sad I have to mail it back to Asurion. I wish I said I had lost it, but it's so badly beat up it's not worth it. Anyway the store wouldn't replace it so I went through Asurion and they offered me the 6800. I and the guy that worked at the Verizon store was shocked. Anyway I'm new to this phone so I may have a few questions once I activate it. other than that, I'm kinda wondering if I'm one of the first to get it. All the stuff I run across is for the Mogul.

Are there any ROMs out yet? I was using BigJ's on my 6700. Anyway I'll update later. Thanks.
How much RAM is available after a soft reset if you don't mind me asking?
Old 12-09-2007, 01:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: ATT
Threadstarter

elantra_99 is a n00b
Thanks NexVision... I'll check that out in a second. As for the RAM, I'm so used to not letting the Verizon customizations run at the beginning I did a soft reset so I can't say how much RAM is available if you let it run, but looking at mine it says 164.41 available and something like 159MB free. I took a few pics though.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
159 megs... OMG!!!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan