PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: sprint

mycophiles is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a way to use bluetooth to listen to the pandora app on your car stereo?

I'd like to use the pandora app in the car.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:00 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Is there a way to use bluetooth to listen to the pandora app on your car stereo?

a2dp bt works fine with pandora

start BT, get device paired so you have the headset icon showing on the top bar, and *then* launch pandora. Should work. Works with my BT stereo headset...
Old 12-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham
Re: Is there a way to use bluetooth to listen to the pandora app on your car stereo?

As schettj said, Pandora and a2dp work just fine together. As far as getting the audio from your phone to the stereo via bluetooth, there's various devices out there, such as Bluetooth FM Transmitters. If I'm not mistaken, there's even some stereo head units that have bluetooth built in, but those might be kind of pricey compared to an FM transmitter.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Correct me if I am wrong but he might be having a different issue. I have used a program called BTAudio and that simply routes ALL audio thats going on on the phone to whatever bluetooth device is connected. Stereo bluetooth headsets will recognize certain apps and get the audio from them like WM player or phone calls, but not on say system sounds (and possibly in his case pandora), all THOSE sounds still come from the phone (in my experience anyway correct me if I am wrong but thats how it was with my mogul when i had it). I used BTAudio with The Core Media Player when I had my mogul, because that program would NOT output to bluetooth audio, but BTAudio, like I said, routes ALL audio thats happening in the phone to whatever bluetooth device is connected.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

yjbeach is a n00b

Is there a way to connect it via Mini-usb to USB (if your car stereo supports USB plug in?
Old 03-05-2009, 10:36 AM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjbeach View Post
Is there a way to connect it via Mini-usb to USB (if your car stereo supports USB plug in?
No, That would be for data transfer/charging only

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 03-08-2009, 08:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mini usb to usb may work if you can set up your 6800 to act like a storage card. BUT not sure how you would have to have the files saved.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work

Instead of using a bluetooth FM Transmitter, just scrap up that money to get a aftermarket radio with bluetooth. Trust me, this is the best way. Pandora already has weak sound quality. If it was to go through a FM transmitter it would sound so horrible. Like crap on thop of crap if you ask me. If your car radio has AUX inputs, try finding a Bluetooth reciever that can connect that way.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work

If you can play music from flash drives on those type of radios, it may work. Do a search on NueMassStorage. Install it to your Moguls internal memory. This will allow your phone to be read as a flash drive. Then you could give it a try. Warning though, NueMassStorage cannot be uninstalled from the phone without a hard reset. It's a pretty cool fuction, but I would back up the phone's settings and programs first. Just in case.

I use my phone's internet connection to visit gamefaqs.com and download game saves. Load my AR Max in my playstation2 and hook my phone up through the USB port on the PS2. the AR Max reads my memory card from the phone, uncrushes the game save, and transfers it over to the games memory card. I've even played media (video and MP3) from my Mogul on my tv through my PS2 AR Max media player this way.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: t-mobile

k0nker is a n00b

where do u get Btaudio?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan