PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Text Msgs Not Saved After Soft Reset!!

What's going on here? When I soft reset my messages will be as they were a day ago. All my read/deleted e-mail from my Yahoo account will be back and marked as "unread" in my messages. My Inbox/Send/Deleted text message will revert back as well. So basically if I recieve or send any text messages now and I soft-reset then my Inbox/Sent Msgs will be back the way they were the night of 11/25/07. If I read, delete or receve new e-mails linked from my Yahoo account then those actions will be void and the same damn messages appear. It's as if my phone is stuck in a time warp induced by a soft reset.

I'm running a slew of mods so I dunno if listing them would help diagnosis. It happened once before immediately following the installation of the SMSNoSentMsg cab. I then deleted that cab and the problem went away. Now it's back. Help.

I'm using HTC Sprint Home, iContacts, X-Button, PHM RegEd, SPB FKB, Quick Menu, Remap Softkeys, Slidesound, HTC Dialer, Nilisco Flashlight, Arcsoft MMS, VistaHide Battery...and the broken Sprint TV cab.

Vistahide Battery is the only program that I've downloaded and continued to run since this problem last occured. I've downloaded and tested other programs but have since removed them.

Last edited by Chef Ben; 11-26-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

ViPaDawG is just getting started
yeah, this has happened to me too, and i cannot explain why.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP

aughsum is a n00b
happens to me too.. espicially annoying since updating to the 2.16 rom.. losing texts all the time. called cs to see if they could redeliver them, she was convinced i was hard resetting the phone, i eventually got her to beleive that i was, indeed, soft reseting the phone. she told me the mogul doesnt do that and theres a problem with my specific phone.
RAZR2 - secondary
_______
HTC Mogul
HTC Apache
a900 -secondary
Motorola i870
Morotola i830
REM Blackberry 6200
REM Blackberry 7100
Motorola i860
Motorola i830
Motorola i730
LG vx6000
Old 11-26-2007, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Mrbonner is becoming a great contributor
Happens all the time..and I have no customs installed. It used to happen with my 6700 too. What is that program that allows u to save ur text messages on the Storage card again? I Had it on my 6700 it was bundled in the colonel WM6 rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan