PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 04:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

sanyo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hide scrollbar on today screen

ok so here's the deal: i have it set fine down to the last visible pixel in portrait mode, but when i slide it out for the landscape mode to use the keypad, the screen becomes obviously shorter so it produces a scroll bar. it makes the transform from portrait to landscape so much laggier than when the scroll bars don't appear. i put 0 for all scroll bar sizes and it's amazing! but the negative is i lose scrollbar for everything. i want a way to hide the scrollbar when in landscape mode, or better yet, hide it all together on the today screen. i have spent the past day and a half searching around and playing around myself.. dead end. any ideas?

PS
if i cant hide the scroll bars, atleast let me know of a way to speed up the transfer from land. or port. i have the speed/bat hack changed in the reg. and even a lil optimized with memaid, still no go.

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan