PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: att tilt

cantresjr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
factory apps not there

hi guys, just bought my ATT 8925 from a friend of mine. apparently when doyng a hard reset. some of the factory apps got erased (calc, office mobile, multimedia messaging and who know what else. how can i get the apps back? is there a download to get it back to factory

thanks
Old 06-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: vogue/titan/omnia/ sprint touch pro gone vzw
Carrier: vzw

angel12 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: factory apps not there

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantresjr View Post
hi guys, just bought my ATT 8925 from a friend of mine. apparently when doyng a hard reset. some of the factory apps got erased (calc, office mobile, multimedia messaging and who know what else. how can i get the apps back? is there a download to get it back to factory

thanks
you must not have done a real hard reset, or you have a non-factory rom installed on it. hard reset on the kaiser is pressing both the "soft" keys, or keys labeled with a "-" and pressing the reset button, and follow the on screen directions. if you have something other than the stock rom, well, you will have to flash back to the att rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser