PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Transparent Curtains

After looking at all of the great home pages and start menus, I am wondering how to get the totally transparent task bar and bottom curtain. I have downloaded and used MaxTTM with some success. HOwever, I can't quite get the task bar clear. and the bottom curtain where the soft keys are, I have been unable to change.

I found the link below designed for a TP1. I know lots of the TP2 cabs work.

Any ideas?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1232911058
Old 11-30-2009, 06:58 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Transparent Curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
After looking at all of the great home pages and start menus, I am wondering how to get the totally transparent task bar and bottom curtain. I have downloaded and used MaxTTM with some success. HOwever, I can't quite get the task bar clear. and the bottom curtain where the soft keys are, I have been unable to change.

I found the link below designed for a TP1. I know lots of the TP2 cabs work.

Any ideas?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1232911058
dont know about the top curtain but heres the semi transparent bottom curtain and transparent bottom
Attached Files
File Type: cab SemiTransparant_bottom_bar.cab (2.2 KB, 98 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Transparent_Tab.cab (33.2 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

MAXTTM should work for the top curtain if you choose the TF 2.1 Transparent option. The other option doesn't work right. As for the taskbar/soft keys, you can use HDWall to create a cab with high quality wallpapers for the Home page or all Tabs and choose the WM6.5 skinning option which will skin the wallpaper to the Taskbar/Softkeys as well.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Here is what I did:

Used MaxTTM (attached) for the top curtain. On the Customize tab, under Deploy Components, choose the Top Curtain option from the pulldown menu, then select the TF3D v2.1 Full Transparent option at the bottom, and tap Deploy. Then tap TRefresh on the bottom left.

I used the attached NoCurtains.cab for my bottom tab bar.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1.cab (207.5 KB, 73 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NoCurtains.cab (2.9 KB, 108 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-02-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Threadstarter

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks to all for the help. Maybe I am using the wrong terminology. I would like the picture on home page to extend into the taskbar and into the soft key bar. Is the HD picture option the way? Please confirm the skinning option. My current version is below.

Thanks again.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:58 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ive been trying to do that myself could only get it to work in titanium
Old 12-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Use HDWall (Search on xda-developers.com) and select the option to use TouchFlo 2.1 WM6.5 Home (if just the Home screen) or All Tabs (for all tabs) No Compression. The app runs off your PC and you create a cab from it to install to your PC with the changes.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

OH you want transparent all the way. Yeah, me too, but I haven't seen that anywhere at all. There is a complete theme cab over at XDA that has a tab bar that auto hides....
Old 12-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Guys, again, this is what you need for this to happen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503511

I've tried it, it works, and the quality of backgrounds is excellent. Use the option I mentioned above and you should be set.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
MAXTTM should work for the top curtain if you choose the TF 2.1 Transparent option. The other option doesn't work right. As for the taskbar/soft keys, you can use HDWall to create a cab with high quality wallpapers for the Home page or all Tabs and choose the WM6.5 skinning option which will skin the wallpaper to the Taskbar/Softkeys as well.
Show us screenshots of your completely transparent screen? I want to be sure that it works on the Imagio with Manila 2.0
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio