PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:11 PM
PthPndr's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 74
Reputation: 35
PthPndr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The Charging Habits of a HTC Imagio

Does anyone else have this issue?

I plug my phone in at night (solid orange LED). Wake up in the morning to a regular blinking LED.

I would say that this happens about 95% of the time. The other 5% I have the solid green LED until I unplug it.

Per the manual, I should have a solid LED until I unplug it (which is what I'm use to with previous phones).
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:20 PM
ahearn's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 61
Reputation: 10
ahearn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Charging Habits of a HTC Imagio

A blinking light means you got email or messages during the night
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:22 PM
PthPndr's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 74
Reputation: 35
PthPndr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Charging Habits of a HTC Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahearn View Post
A blinking light means you got email or messages during the night
Didn't think about that one, thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com