PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

christjosh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apps for Imagio

Wow! Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get this thread back on track. Are there video game emulators that will run on Winmo? Probably a stretch to ask for something like this but I was curious. How cool would it be to play Tecmo Bowl on your Imagio while waiting for a flight?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 1
Threadstarter

Ride33 is just getting started

No i get it. Still do not know a sticky thread in the imagio forum that is for apps. There are a bunch of tweaks but actual applications like the ones most people would be refering to. You do not see commercial pertaining to At0mAng_LEO_SLIDER.cab . That is not the type of app i am talking about so do not act like that sticky thread is where i need to do work. maybe putting stuff on your imagio and taking it off because it does not work right or screws up something is a good time but for me it is not. Others have tried apps and found out if they work on this phone. what is wrong with having a thread that points out the ones that work. Not just for me but for others like me. Slumpey and Maxtcee, Keith & others have answered every question and helped me since December and never gave any flack. anyway lets see if other can put some apps on this thread that have been found to work on the imagio. If you do not choose to add any thats cool.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD7, TROPHY
Carrier: T-Mobile, Verizon

KRUX is just getting started

I can’t stand how arrogant some of you are towards noobs. I have also been using windows mobile for 6 years but had no idea places like this forum or XDA even existed before a year ago. That’s because most have virtually no friends in the real world that use win mo. Most people don’t know what flashing a custom rom is, nor are they used to digging around in weird forums for software that is scattered all over the place.

Consuming information on forums like these is unfamiliar to most people so please, when you see a beginner on here, try and hold back your feelings and words of superiority in favor of being helpful. You obviously know something they don’t so either politely share your knowledge, or shut the fu@% up!

“We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone” Ronald Reagan
Old 04-13-2010, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 1
Threadstarter

Ride33 is just getting started

my thoughts exactly krux. Anyway i just bailed on the imagio and windows mobile phones period. All this crap about having to flash a rom or do something so it runs better is rediculous. How bout a phone that is just good from the get. thanks to all that helped. PEACE!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio