PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Taskbars for 6.5.5 (Build 23544)

Was hoping to start a thread on getting a variety of Taskbars working for the WM 6.5.5 Builds the new custom ROMs are using. (23544 mainly right now) There are a bunch of taskbars out there and many ALMOST work, but typically the 3G (Or Ev) icons do not and show up as the default WM white icon. Is there anyone here that know how to take one of these existing taskbars and fix that particular icon to work with these builds? Here is one I tried and always get the default Ev icon I described above. Was this way in the stock build and is still this way in the new custom Energy ROMs.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=580568
Old 03-16-2010, 05:18 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Taskbars for 6.5.5 (Build 23544)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Was hoping to start a thread on getting a variety of Taskbars working for the WM 6.5.5 Builds the new custom ROMs are using. (23544 mainly right now) There are a bunch of taskbars out there and many ALMOST work, but typically the 3G (Or Ev) icons do not and show up as the default WM white icon. Is there anyone here that know how to take one of these existing taskbars and fix that particular icon to work with these builds? Here is one I tried and always get the default Ev icon I described above. Was this way in the stock build and is still this way in the new custom Energy ROMs.

all of the task bars i have posted in the 2.5 mod section have 3g
Old 03-16-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>>>>Raphael/Touch Pro CDMA>>>>IMAGIO>>>Droid
Carrier: metroPCS

Wtanis is keeping up the good workWtanis is keeping up the good work

I like the idea of a task bar page everything is scattered around the web
Old 03-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
all of the task bars i have posted in the 2.5 mod section have 3g
Yeah I did look there, but I really like the all black look of the one I posted so was hoping someone here was good enough with these to figure out why 1 icon doesn't work in it and fix it. That and I know there are a lot of taskbars out there for other builds of WM that may need tweaking to work properly with our new custom ROMs.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here is the taskbar that I use:

To get the 3G icon to display, copy the tapres.192 file to the windows folder, overwrite when it asks you to, and the reboot. I suggest using Resco Explorer since it is a more advanced and very easy to use file explorer. Attached Files

m6 Taskbar WM6.5 Color V11c HTC.cab (2.33 MB, 254 views)
Color CDMA Fix.cab (80.3 KB, 193 views)
tapres.192.rar (38.5 KB, 124 views)
Old 03-16-2010, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 1

Ride33 is just getting started

Is everyone using the 2.5 now? Also this is a question that i have asked from the start. a thread for all the taskbars with 3g icon that work on the imagio. I do am not using the 2.5 or a diff ROM. Do not know how to do all of that. So what works on just the stock Imagio. I have tried the same as Slumpy but i do not like the color of the 3g icon.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:

simply download the below cab and soft reset. I had the same problem for quite a while. Credit goes out to WM modaco. If it works for you shoot me a thanks... =)

Last edited by gokudre; 03-17-2010 at 11:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yeah I did look there, but I really like the all black look of the one I posted so was hoping someone here was good enough with these to figure out why 1 icon doesn't work in it and fix it. That and I know there are a lot of taskbars out there for other builds of WM that may need tweaking to work properly with our new custom ROMs.
Most of these builds and roms are built upon GSM since its used more widely worldwide. The signal bar needs a "fix" so it will work with CDMA. Once you install a taskbar most likely you will have to install a fix cab or copy a dll to the windows directory and then soft reset...
Old 03-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
simply download the below cab and soft reset. I had the same problem for quite a while. Credit goes out to WM modaco. If it works for you shoot me a thanks... =)
Thanks for trying, but actually the signal icon is fine, it's the network icon (3G/Ev) that isn't working in this one. And it was made for a CDMA device, just either not done quite right or not fully compatible with this build of WM. In fact, the 1X icon works fine too. heh
Old 03-17-2010, 05:53 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

How bout some screen shot along with the cabs you guys are posting

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio