PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 07:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

jiujitsukey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Imagio Otter box Petition

Hey guys, really wish there was some sort of decent case for this phone, but no one really seems to be jumping on that job except that one cheese metal case...but seeing how much we all seem to enjoy out Imagios wouldn't you want to have a sturdy case to protect it? Regardless if you do or don’t want an otter box case please just chime in and sign this certainly would help the people who would like one. When I get enough of yall to respond I will forward on to otter box in hopes of pushing a long the manufacturing of such a case.

-Jitsu

you can view the case styles of which i speak @ otterbox "dot" com
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: Verizon

knotbeerdan is just getting started
Re: Imagio Otter box Petition

I would like to find a case like they have for the iphone. It has a raised edge around the screen so it lifts it off surfaces and its made of a hard rubber instead of plastic.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

johncal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiujitsukey View Post
Hey guys, really wish there was some sort of decent case for this phone, but no one really seems to be jumping on that job except that one cheese metal case...but seeing how much we all seem to enjoy out Imagios wouldn't you want to have a sturdy case to protect it? Regardless if you do or don’t want an otter box case please just chime in and sign this certainly would help the people who would like one. When I get enough of yall to respond I will forward on to otter box in hopes of pushing a long the manufacturing of such a case.

-Jitsu

you can view the case styles of which i speak @ otterbox "dot" com
I've had otterbox cases in the past.

If I was going on Safari, camping in the rain or working in construction they might be OK, but they're huge and most people wouldn't use a phone like this in tough environments anyways.

Good luck.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

if you guys want i can talk to christy from otterbox. i have quite a bit of say in what they make and they always seem to come to me for ideas. if we get lets say over 400 replies in this thread i will send that information as well as this thread over to here and show the want for the case to be mae. but i do have to tell you that the cases do take anywhere from 2-4 months to be completed so you may be out of the device by time they are done. if you watch closely in the next day or so the pre case will be droppign as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: verizon

gravaton is a n00b

And also do a case for the imagio with a extended battery

thanks
Old 01-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
if you guys want i can talk to christy from otterbox. i have quite a bit of say in what they make and they always seem to come to me for ideas. if we get lets say over 400 replies in this thread i will send that information as well as this thread over to here and show the want for the case to be mae. but i do have to tell you that the cases do take anywhere from 2-4 months to be completed so you may be out of the device by time they are done. if you watch closely in the next day or so the pre case will be droppign as well.
Did 400 people buy the Imagio (I bought one and love it- but we can thank Verizon for throwing us under the bus with their Droid launch)?
Old 01-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Lurker

tjobes91 is a n00b

I would love to see otterbox make a case for Imagio, there are those of us who do work in rough jobs and need a good case. Plus the cases that I have seen for this phone all seem to cheap and thin.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

word doesnt seem like anyone is interested and cant tell her that people are and have them waste all the time for production on top of the money for the supplies and the inventory if people arent going to use them

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Tags
case, imagio, otter box, petition