PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Registry Tweaks

Here are some tweaks for users that might not have some of this done already.

//// Deletes the TV from task Bar by making it so it cant find the file, by placing something in the name///////////

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\MFLORSSI]
"Dll"="!MFLO_RSSI.dll"

////////// 6.5 Manila ////////////////

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\EnlargeMenu]
"Enable"=dword:00000000
"DisableLandscape"=dword:00000000
"EnableManilaStartMenu"=dword:0

///////////// Enables you to change MMS Options //////////

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI]
"EnableServerEdit"=dword:00000001

////////////// Lower Amout of Memory in Use /////////////////// *** This will drop Memory usage to below 50% so it will have more RAM to call on if it needs it, some apps might take longer to load because that RAM is not preloaded, I am not really sure, I always run it this way, but results may vary ********

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ResProxy]
"ShareMemSize"=dword:0000000

Pic of Light Sensor on Imagio, It looks like a second camera, but it ends up that is is just a light sensor.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW LOCATION

Last edited by conflipper; 12-10-2009 at 08:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Registry Tweaks

thanks conflipper, keep them coming,

you think you will be able to put manila 2.5 on the Imagio once you crack the Imagio code.

Last edited by slumpey326; 12-10-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:11 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

It will go on there very easy, just need a HSPL, and then it will install like it was nothing.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

coo, we are all hoping that you get it soon.....
Old 12-10-2009, 08:46 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
It will go on there very easy, just need a HSPL, and then it will install like it was nothing.
hey whats the manilla 6.5 reg do
Old 12-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I installed it and it looks like it changes the middle hard button on the Imagio to the WM start menu, instead of the HTC start menu.

I uninstalled it because I like the HTC menu with all my programs better.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:04 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
I installed it and it looks like it changes the middle hard button on the Imagio to the WM start menu, instead of the HTC start menu.

I uninstalled it because I like the HTC menu with all my programs better.

thanks
Old 12-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

thanks con

Knew most of them already but the memory one. Worked as advertised.

that light sensor sure does look like a camera lol. probably it's original design.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

Timmy Likes to Click is keeping up the good workTimmy Likes to Click is keeping up the good work

I CAB bed the ones I installed on my phone...

Here you all go...

Thanks Conflipper!!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Lurker

jdo402 is a n00b

Like usual I have a pretty dumb question, what does "Enables you to change MMS Options" cab do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio