PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Great Tweaks,Apps,SPB,Themes,ETC..

It is that taskbar tweaks that change the wait icon. I would love to find a way to change it to the 6.5 original also.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

Keith Dupont did some great work. See the below thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120
Old 12-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think you mean this thread, Helps to put the 3G symbol in modded taskbars. Thank KeithDupont.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102211

yeah I took the windows file only for me personal and replaced it in the windows folder and now my taskbar is in full color and says 3G

Last edited by slumpey326; 12-19-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Lurker

htccrazy is a n00b

Awesome, awesome... I'm new these are great finds!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 1

Ride33 is just getting started

anyone have a cab that will change the call history and calander to color on the home screen?
Old 12-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride33 View Post
anyone have a cab that will change the call history and calander to color on the home screen?

here yo go, you need to thank keithdupont for this. Just copy these manila files to your windows folder, click overright and then soft reset. Those two icons will now be in color.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1bbfdc9b_manila.zip (11.3 KB, 169 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 1

Ride33 is just getting started

Thanks.

Problem is i dont know where the windows folder is or how to save it there. Up till this point i have downloaded the cabs to my computer and took the micro disc out of the phone put it into a adapter that goes into the computer and drag and dropped into a folder on my storage card that i labeled cab and put it back in my phone and installed it that way. So when i see a zip file i have know idea how that works. I have clicked on the 3G taskbar one and downloaded it to my computer but i can not drag and drop just the taskbar.. Other that - that is how inept i am.
I appreciate all your help.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor

Hi Guys,

I've been playing with tweaking my Imagio and being a newbie I've managed to hack my way around a bit and find a few things that work via registry editing. The whole running a .cab concept is new to me because I don't know if the changes made are truly undone by simply uninstalling the .cab.

That being said, I have had some issues with trying different task bars or slider bars/sliders with icons not scaling properly or wallpapers just being corrupted. It seems that there are several versions of TouchFlo out there (I think the stock on the Imagio is 2.0.38937.1) and apparently not all versions are compatible with each other.

Does anyone have any ideas on what's what as far as things tried that haven't worked and how they undid them? For example, I tried S2U2(latest version) and it doesn't seem to work correctly and when I uninstalled, it trashed my Imagio where I had to hard reset.

I've found the Dusk lock screen to work very well. I have tried several Sliders/bars that didn't scale properly but when you went to the sub-menu, everything was fine and even the taskbars are the same problems.

Thoughts/info/help...

Thanks and happy holidays.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Splash Screen for Imagio Here everyone here is a working cab, just install and reboot. Also image is formatted to fit Landscape and Portrait...

Thank Wildman & Redd214 for their efforts here:

Attached Images welcomehead.jpg (2.6 KB, 1 views)

Attached Files Verified Imagio Splash Screen.cab (52.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride33 View Post
Thanks.

Problem is i dont know where the windows folder is or how to save it there. Up till this point i have downloaded the cabs to my computer and took the micro disc out of the phone put it into a adapter that goes into the computer and drag and dropped into a folder on my storage card that i labeled cab and put it back in my phone and installed it that way. So when i see a zip file i have know idea how that works. I have clicked on the 3G taskbar one and downloaded it to my computer but i can not drag and drop just the taskbar.. Other that - that is how inept i am.
I appreciate all your help.
The first thing you should do is get Total Commander or a similar file exploring program to run on your Imagio. The built in one is not robust enough to access certain directories or view and change certain files. With TC (which is free) you can edit all files and directories including the registry. It also supports zip files (unzipping and creating). When you find TC online it should have instructions for use.

I use Windows 7 so I access my Imagio by plugging in the USB and launching (automatically) the Windows Mobile Device Center (free from MS and used to Sych with Outlook on your PC). That will allow you to browse the device memory and storage card memory from your PC. You can also move files from you PC to the device (like the CABS folder you made but without having to remove the storage card).

Once you've moved a cab or zip file onto the device, use TC to browse to the file and either run the cab or unzip the file to another directory on your device. keithdupont always zips the files so it creates a new directory for you. Once it's unzipped onto your device, use TC to move the files into the appropriate directory (usually Windows located on the root of the device).

Play around with TC a bit and get familiar with the file structure and functions. Remember to BACKUP your device before you start messing around too much (with something like SPB Backup, which I like) so if something goes wrong you can restore without having to do a hard (full) reset. Any more questions just ask. Have fun and hit Thanks if this was helpful.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio