PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 04:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

syearout is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Titanium edits and 4 column start menu???

Am I the only person that is having trouble with several of the different titanium plug ins not working, and not getting the 4 column start menu to work on the imagio? I cam from a diamond running calcu's rom with titanium, and I'ce gathered all the plugin cabs, and several don't work, they show up in chrome editor, but not on the actual user interface. When I installed the 4 column start menu cab, nothing changed. Is this just me?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:55 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Titanium edits and 4 column start menu???

Quote:
Originally Posted by syearout View Post
Am I the only person that is having trouble with several of the different titanium plug ins not working, and not getting the 4 column start menu to work on the imagio? I cam from a diamond running calcu's rom with titanium, and I'ce gathered all the plugin cabs, and several don't work, they show up in chrome editor, but not on the actual user interface. When I installed the 4 column start menu cab, nothing changed. Is this just me?
which four column start up are you using try this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=93449&page=13 also the plugings you use for titanium i beleive need to be for all res or wvga

Last edited by maxtcee; 12-07-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:41 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Ok I feel totally inept, I tried that cab and it didn't do anything. Is there a reg edit or something that goes with that?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

what exactly are you tyring to do
Old 12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

i'm just trying to get the standard "non manilla" start menu to be 4 columns instead of 3
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Try Here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=start+menu
Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

HTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to HTCexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
None of those work on the Imagio for some reason.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:00 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

i tried all of those as well...
Old 12-09-2009, 07:51 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

try this one im using both the ones i posted one of the them is if you have a programs tab in tf3d that makes it 4 colums the other is a start menu that makes it 4 colomns but even if i dont use tf3d i still have 4 coloms start menu edit when u click the start icon what do you see is it honeycomb or manilla also make sure u uninstall all other cab youve tried
Attached Files
File Type: cab RuschIT 4 Column Start Menu.cab (1.4 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 12-09-2009 at 07:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:17 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

I'm trying to get the non-manilla, or honeycomb, start menu to be four columns, I will try this cab and post back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio