PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Need help with flashing Evo to Cricket.

I have an Evo I have been trying to flash to cricket.

I used some tutorials I found online, including an XDA one with cdma workshop and qpst, and another one with EPST settings, but I don't think I did it right.

I can't add the ESN yet because I am sending the phone to someone and if I switch the number now they won't have a phone for a few days.

Unactivated it should still go to cricket on 611 and download something on *228 right?

Also, I'm not sure I have a good PRL, anyone have a good updated one?

Basically what I am looking for is a decent tutorial that actually works, either thru diag with qpst or thru the phone on EPST.

I also am hoping to flash a Sense 3.5 ROM after that and try to keep that working on cricket

any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Need help with flashing Evo to Cricket.

no one noez?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G