PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 01:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Jayhawkpride12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EliteBomber Ultimate: Up to 5000 text bomb!

Alright dont know how many of you guys have noticed this app but it is by far the best text bomber out there. Up to 5000 text with contact integration and the ability to remove the 100 sms limit with OR without root. Best part though, FREE!

One problem for me however, I have removed the limit but as soon as it goes to send over 100 text a message box pops up and asks me Okay / Cancel on sending every single one after. I know there have only been a few people with this happening to them but was wondering if anyone had suggestions? Thanks

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend"
Old 10-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Re: EliteBomber Ultimate: Up to 5000 text bomb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawkpride12 View Post
Alright dont know how many of you guys have noticed this app but it is by far the best text bomber out there. Up to 5000 text with contact integration and the ability to remove the 100 sms limit with OR without root. Best part though, FREE!

One problem for me however, I have removed the limit but as soon as it goes to send over 100 text a message box pops up and asks me Okay / Cancel on sending every single one after. I know there have only been a few people with this happening to them but was wondering if anyone had suggestions? Thanks
Okay, I'll go ahead and say it: why would anyone want this?
Old 10-12-2010, 03:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

to mess with your friends...
Old 10-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

I think I saw some news about a teenager text bombing a bully and got arrested.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 10-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawkpride12 View Post

The Android System itself has a limit on the amount of texts that can be sent in a certain amount of before your network has to be reset, there is no way to work around this. I use a program simply called text bomber (no longer available) but once you initially send 100 texts then the system must reset itself and you can send 100 again. Really though if anyone else has android phones all they need is handcent or chomp and then just blacklist you until you decide to stop!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
The Android System itself has a limit on the amount of texts that can be sent in a certain amount of before your network has to be reset, there is no way to work around this. I use a program simply called text bomber (no longer available) but once you initially send 100 texts then the system must reset itself and you can send 100 again. Really though if anyone else has android phones all they need is handcent or chomp and then just blacklist you until you decide to stop!!!
I am trying to understand what you are saying here. So in a nutshell, you say that the android system limits your text messaging and then once you hit that limit, the network, Sprint here, has to be reset?

So my curiosity here is since when does an operating system inhibit network abilities? If you are correct here, then how is this accomplished. And how is the "system" reset?

Give some
Old 10-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: VZW

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff

haha, i would hate to be one of your friends...
Old 10-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
I am trying to understand what you are saying here. So in a nutshell, you say that the android system limits your text messaging and then once you hit that limit, the network, Sprint here, has to be reset?

So my curiosity here is since when does an operating system inhibit network abilities? If you are correct here, then how is this accomplished. And how is the "system" reset?

All I know is that within the apps made themselves they are limited by the control of the OS, Sprint has no limit and these parameters are only set forth on these said texting apps. Probably to ensure that the amount of texts sent does not create network interference.

The Bomber itself is limited by the OS, though it says its not. 100 seems to be this limit within a 1 hour period unless the network is reset or the phone is rebooted. (this is just from personal experience)...now your count will keep going until you "FC" the app itself and sometimes even till after a reboot. Even though this count is going that does not mean these texts get sent.

Try it on yourself if you like, send yourself 100 texts then immediately try to do it again. Your app should "FC" or Android system will in-fact warn you that a large number of SMS is being sent from a unknown app.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:35 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

so do they know its you, or is it anonymous?? if everyone knows its you, thats not really a cool app lol
Old 10-12-2010, 02:15 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Wait...so this sends over 100 text messages to 1 person all at once!!?? Why would any one want this?

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G