PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: sprint

KINYA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to KINYA
Sound through bluetooth headset

I was listening to music on my phone when I got a call so I answered it on my bluetooth and my music started playing through my bluetooth when I hung up the phone my music switched back to my phone

My question is how do I listen to sound through my bluetooth I have am jawbone icon
Old 08-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Sound through bluetooth headset

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINYA View Post
I was listening to music on my phone when I got a call so I answered it on my bluetooth and my music started playing through my bluetooth when I hung up the phone my music switched back to my phone

My question is how do I listen to sound through my bluetooth I have am jawbone icon
Wait so the music was still playing at the same time you were having a conversation over the phone? I personally would not like this. I have a bluetooth enabled car stereo and the music pauses whenever I get a call, then resumes after the call is finished.

As far as I know, the BT headset has to have the A2DP profile in order to receive music, there are a few headsets that have this profile thus allowing you to listen to the music.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 08-06-2010, 05:38 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I have stereo altec lansing and it plays through it all the time if connected. I believe your headset has to be compatible for this to work your might not be.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
I believe your headset has to be compatible for this to work your might not be.

CW
+1 ^^ I have both The Blueant T1 & Q2 & both of them are capable of this. It get's annoying fast but can be disabled from the phone. It also announces the incoming caller's name & is capable of reading your texts to you with an app blueant has on the market

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 08-06-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:41 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
+1 ^^ I have both The Blueant T1 & Q2 & both of them are capable of this. It get's annoying fast but can be disabled from the phone. It also announces the incoming caller's name & is capable of reading your texts to you with an app blueant has on the market
yea I know you can disable it if you have it but I think the OP cant get it to work the way ours does.

CW
Old 08-06-2010, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

KINYA is a n00b

I was on youtube and it didn't cut off wheni got a call was also playing a game on another call and the sound didn't cut off the person on the other end couldn't hear the music but they could hear me

The bluetooth has the ability to play sound so is their a way to get it to work

Last edited by KINYA; 08-06-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:01 PM
War is the answer!

what ROM, installs...etc...
To tell you the truth it sounds like a connection issue maybe try deleting your BT headset profile and reestablish it and see how that goes.

CW
Old 08-06-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

KINYA is a n00b

I have stock froyo and I been trying to get sound through my blue tooth since I got this phone I can do it on my touch pro 2
Old 08-06-2010, 07:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC EVO & HTC EVO 3D

jimmyusmc is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jimmyusmc

I also have the Jawbone Icon and its a great BT. Go here:http://mytalk.jawbone.com/jb2/mytalk/beta and you will find out all the information you need to play music on your BT.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Rdennis2007 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Rdennis2007 Send a message via MSN to Rdennis2007 Send a message via Yahoo to Rdennis2007

Can you pair the Blueant T1 or Q2 with 2 phones?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G