PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 12:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Evo_Ology Htc Evo 4G Android 2.2 Froyo Rom By PB! Froyo Features Explained

the rom is in beta and i will add in the description below the video where you can find it on the 2nd or 3rd of august 2010. (stay tuned for that) but this video will walk you through the evo_ology froyo rom as well as show you all of the new goodies that froyo has to offer for us evo users (and all froyo users alike)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px7aRF4DY2Q
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Evo_Ology Htc Evo 4G Android 2.2 Froyo Rom By PB! Froyo Features Explained

In your vid I noticed your phones back cover, where'd you get the carbon fiber one..?? I searched all over and only found carbon fiber "looking" ones, but yours looks like real cf..??

Thanks..

Old 08-01-2010, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
In your vid I noticed your phones back cover, where'd you get the carbon fiber one..?? I searched all over and only found carbon fiber "looking" ones, but yours looks like real cf..??

Thanks..
3m makes it.Its like a tape u cut to size
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameover View Post
3m makes it
Yeah I did a lil search over on a 3m site and found it as well, I figured it had to be cut to fit... His looks perfect so I wasn't sure if it was premade or someone made it for him, thanks..
Old 08-01-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
Yeah I did a lil search over on a 3m site and found it as well, I figured it had to be cut to fit... His looks perfect so I wasn't sure if it was premade or someone made it for him, thanks..
no prob. btw did u see the prices? lol *edit I was looking at the big sheets doh..

Last edited by gameover; 08-01-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

There was someone @ XDA doing rear carbon fiber wraps... sure it wasn't him? Perhaps Dash can chime in.

@JDM_SOHC: Your animated gif in your sig is epic. I went you-tube searching afterwards, lol.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

the back battery cover you can find the information and discounts for here in my video.... if you use the code in the description you get 30% off your order as well as 2 free screen protectors... all are covered by lifetime guarntee as well... i have the screen protector installed on my device in this video as well and is crystal clear and doesnt scratch easily at all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfKy94YhJg
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

and under the video you can now find the link for the rom and here it is also!
http://forum.smartphonejunkie.com/f5...-final-204764/

enjoy guys
Old 08-02-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

dodgeboy is becoming a great contributor

That is the single most effed-up way of downloading a ROM (or any file) I have ever encountered. I jumped through all of the hoops and am downloading it now. The video makes it look promising.

Thanks,
Dave
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeboy View Post
That is the single most effed-up way of downloading a ROM (or any file) I have ever encountered. I jumped through all of the hoops and am downloading it now. The video makes it look promising.

Thanks,
Dave
whats wrong with it, you click on the link, sign up for the downloads and than you download.... dont see whats so hard or messed up about it?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G