PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A more technical demonstration of how some of our phones are not grounded.

I read that someone was saying about the orientation of your finger? You mean my finger only works sideways on the phone? Sorry, that makes no sense... Its shitty quality 3GP from my TP2... But it clearly shows. FYI theres a wire involved.... Lol

Ive tried several ways to ground the phone to itself... There are no ways that I know of except to run a wire from the negative terminal (most righthanded gold sliver) of the battery to HDMI... The usb doesnt work either... I tried sticking the wire into all the little holes in the phone... nada...
FIX ME!!! lol
Attached Files
File Type: rar VIDEO_001.rar (1.12 MB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Your welcome
Old 06-13-2010, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Inimical is keeping up the good workInimical is keeping up the good work
Re: A more technical demonstration of how some of our phones are not grounded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88 View Post
I read that someone was saying about the orientation of your finger? You mean my finger only works sideways on the phone? Sorry, that makes no sense... Its shitty quality 3GP from my TP2... But it clearly shows. FYI theres a wire involved.... Lol

Ive tried several ways to ground the phone to itself... There are no ways that I know of except to run a wire from the negative terminal (most righthanded gold sliver) of the battery to HDMI... The usb doesnt work either... I tried sticking the wire into all the little holes in the phone... nada...
FIX ME!!! lol
Would help if any of this was coherent....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88 View Post

FIX ME!!! lol
Send this video to HTC...or atleast call them up to notify them about the grounding issue...if nobody does and keeps bitchin in here about it they will never know. It's a good thing I'm waiting for my Evo in Aug...hopefully by then they figure out these minor issues...battery life, screen grounding, screen pulling up etc...
Old 06-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
Send this video to HTC...or atleast call them up to notify them about the grounding issue...if nobody does and keeps bitchin in here about it they will never know. It's a good thing I'm waiting for my Evo in Aug...hopefully by then they figure out these minor issues...battery life, screen grounding, screen pulling up etc...
believe me ive spoken with HTC...
Old 06-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

what did htc say?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G