PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE
Carrier: Sprint

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Read Unread issue from mail app, any fix?

so im using the "Mail" app for my emails i love it but i noticed that if i log on to my email via PC it shows my emails as unread, but on my evo there read. how can i set it up so when i have it marked read on my evo its also read on my account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
when i show my EVO to iphone users they go wow loook at the big screen
then i go watch this..
i can hold my phone anyway a want and calls dont drop..

Last edited by PhyscoAssassinx; 06-13-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Re: Read Unread issue from mail app, any fix?

I think it depends on what client you have. I noticed that on gmail when reading them on the phone it marks them as read on the pc as well, but with hotmail, if you read it on the phone, it is still unread in the pc.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE
Threadstarter

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff

yea theres 2 different email apps the gmail one and mail, i use mail so i can look at my msn, aol, & 2 gmail's and it doesn't mark my aol & msn as read which is a bit frustrating
Old 06-13-2010, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Do you guys notice in the mail app that when you delete the mail it deletes off the server even if you have delete from server unmarked? I cant figure this out, I delete my email from my phone and when I go to check later on comcast.net they are all gone. And I DO have delete from server unchecked but it still deletes them. Anyone else notice this?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G