PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 11:54 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks meeting other "Geeks" in lines...

not many people in the Fl area looks like I only get the one I ordered.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I have a license to carry but I seldom actually carry. The thing is if I camp, obviously it will be overnight and I think I would be crazy to sit out there overnight and not have protection. Its not about the phone its about the fact that people are sitting out there in the middle of the night with money on them. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
yeah definitely have the heat if you're planning on sleeping there overnight, i thought people were bringing the heat just so they won't get robbed as they are walking out with their evo's. if you're waiting in line for only an hour or 2 its not that serious but in the middle of the night in front of a random sprint store, 12-5am i could see alot of things going down.
Google is the next skynet
Old 05-26-2010, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Some of you must either live in the jungle, or be really small and look vulnerable, or have an overly hyped opinion of this phone, to think you need to protect yourself walking out of the store with a darn cell phone.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket

no las vegas or henderson huh..am i the only one in ppcgeeks from nevada?! lol
Old 05-26-2010, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: epic
Carrier: sprint

ghettocowboy248 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to ghettocowboy248 Send a message via Yahoo to ghettocowboy248

most arent worried about the coming out with the cell phone. its the people that will be paying cash and have that cash on them while they are camping
Old 05-26-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettocowboy248 View Post
most arent worried about the coming out with the cell phone. its the people that will be paying cash and have that cash on them while they are camping
I thought the camping thing was a joke. I know the iPhone people are like that, but I can't imagine doing that. Personally, I don't even like going to the store for my phones anymore. I just call TeleSales and do other things in life until it shows up.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: epic

ghettocowboy248 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to ghettocowboy248 Send a message via Yahoo to ghettocowboy248

this phone is going to be hard to get and a lot of people dont want to wait. look how long the incredible has been out for verizon and its still hard to get, a friend of mine on verizon already paid for his a couple weeks ago and hes still waiting
Old 05-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
can you at least buy breakfast?
Im sorry, I must rush to ebay and sell the other 4 for 1000 a piece, or 500 shipping. Maybe next time.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Well I won't have any cash on me. Charging to my Sprint account.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung moment....evo is on deck

jcoel01 is just getting started

nobody in the sanford, FL area???? Man was hoping to have a fellow geeker along for the camp ride
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G