PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 02:52 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Swype with 2 different themes!!

Searched and didnt see anything posted in the
Evo forums about these so I thought I would share. Here a couple of cool themes for Swype for any one who is interested in changing the colors of their Swype keyboard, or for any one who doesnt have Swype and wants to try it out. It took some getting used to for me, but now I'll never be able to go back. I wish I could Swype my laptop!!!

On to why your all here : Two Themed Versions of Swype for HTC Evo and HTC Incredible | Market 4 Android

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!

Last edited by stanglifemike; 09-27-2010 at 01:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:00 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Good looking out..! Red theme is bad ass..!! I never was a big fan of swype til I got my evo, now I can't live without it..

Sent from my baller ass Evo using Tapatalk Pro..!

Old 09-06-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59
Re: Swype with 2 different themes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Searched and didnt see anything posted in the
Evo forums about these so I thought I would share. Here a couple of cool themes for Swype for any one who is interested in changing the colors of their Swype keyboard, or for any one who doesnt have Swype and wants to try it out. It took some getting used to for me, but now I'll never be able to go back. I wish I could Swype my laptop!!!

On to why your all here : Two Themed Versions of Swype for HTC Evo and HTC Incredible | Market 4 Android

One missing thing though neither of these themed versions is of the swype w/speech to text in it.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
One missing thing though neither of these themed versions is of the swype w/speech to text in it.
Post it up then...
Old 09-09-2010, 06:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
Post it up then...
Ok here is my link to Swype with Speech to Text feature.

http://www.4shared.com/file/JCWLUXow/swype-evo-tts.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
Ok here is my link to Swype with Speech to Text feature.

http://www.4shared.com/file/JCWLUXow/swype-evo-tts.html

Thanks, is it themed or the stock black one..??
Old 09-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Just installed the green swype keyboard and I love it. I'm going to try the one with the speech to text and see if that works or if it's worth it. Has anyone else tried it?

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Link to speech to text swype doesn't work. May have been spam. If anyone has a clean and working link to get the swype with speech to text let us know.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Link to speech to text swype doesn't work. May have been spam. If anyone has a clean and working link to get the swype with speech to text let us know.

Well yankees45us, my 4share link isn't spam sorry it didn't work for you, it has worked for me.

Try this>> http://www.4shared.com/file/Jq_E1f5x...ow-signed.html

Last edited by cooltech59; 09-15-2010 at 08:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

I just got a notification saying my swype had expired I wasnt aware you could purchase it. does anyone have a solution for me.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods