PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 12:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

beauty1085 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to beauty1085 Send a message via Skype™ to beauty1085
Zagg screen cover replacement help?

I purchased a Zagg screen cover for my phone the day I got it from radio shack. Well I ended up having to get a new phone and had to take my screen cover off the phone and set it by accident on a receipt so it has paper all over it. I went and order another from zagg with the free replacement thing paid 4 dollars for the shipping, but thing is they want the old one back. Do you think they will have a problem with it having paper on it our should it be fine? I just don't want them to charge my card for full price.

MzChiChi
Old 08-24-2010, 12:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Zagg screen cover replacement help?

You know you can clean it with distilled water right? to get the paper off

and they probably wont send you a new one sense its not a defect

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 08-24-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
You know you can clean it with distilled water right? to get the paper off

and they probably wont send you a new one sense its not a defect
yes they will send fhim anew one and i did the same as well and they didnt care. all they do is recycle these so they can be reused. and there is an option when you replace them on the site for got my phone repaired or replaced.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
yes they will send fhim anew one and i did the same as well and they didnt care. all they do is recycle these so they can be reused. and there is an option when you replace them on the site for got my phone repaired or replaced.
thanks for the heads up i didnt know that
Old 08-24-2010, 04:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

beauty1085 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to beauty1085 Send a message via Skype™ to beauty1085
Thanks I will send it back as soon as mine comes I the mail.

MzChiChi

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories