PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TPU Sprint HTC Evo 4G Protective Cases Review!

description from the video:
First of all thanks for watching the video. One thing i would like to mention is that this does recess the camera on the back meaning you are resting on the case when laying down and not the camera lens any longer! sorry that i forgot to mention that in the video. but as promised you can find the link below to where you can find these cases for $4.95 each with free shipping.

clear:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...

smoked:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...

be sure to hit that subscribe button below the video to get email confirmation each time i add a new video to my channel.

follow me on twitter at dash_spj
friend me on youtube at smartphonejunkie dash spj

check out my fellow smartphonejunkie staff members electronics review channel at www.youtube.com/iceman7679

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ6v28-Lb0g
Old 08-17-2010, 12:30 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP
Re: TPU Sprint HTC Evo 4G Protective Cases Review!

ebay pages are not responding...
I have the argyle tpu ebay case and I think my camera lens touches....I'll have to double check but I think it does unfortunately...

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 08-18-2010, 10:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Got mine today for me and my girl-friends evo
i like them the fact that it makes the power and volume buttons easier to use
and it protects the camera lens
add its not hard to put on

only issue i had was that you have to put that bottom on first and hold it tight to the bottom so it wouldn't lift my skin but i think it wouldn't have tried to lift my skin if i didn't have a full body zagg on and then a skin

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 08-19-2010 at 05:08 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

@KarlE Does the phone slip around and or get loose?
Old 08-20-2010, 07:45 PM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
@KarlE Does the phone slip around and or get loose?
Naw its tight
doesn't move at all
had it for a week have taken it off like 5 times and it still takes effort to get it back on
Old 08-21-2010, 04:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

doesnt loosen up and stays form.... sorry on the go right now but to mike click on the links in the description below the video when you are on the youtube page.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

D/\SH, off topic, but what rom uses that boot animation with the HTC EVO 4G, and the small nexus one "X" underneath? Or where did you get that animation?
Old 08-31-2010, 05:34 PM
N00b

Not all TPU cases are equal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0021.jpg (829.0 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0020.jpg (956.5 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-31-2010, 08:20 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
Not all TPU cases are equal
looks like you got some heat issues there.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:50 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
looks like you got some heat issues there.
no its like 3mm shorter so it doesnt fit (clear one)

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories