PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HtC EvO
Carrier: Sprint

jdefran is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seidio Active Case v Otterbox

Hey everyone just want some thoughts, opinions, etc...
I am aware that otterbox has 3 different types of cases and the commuter is the most comparable. Either way, is it work waiting for the otterbox regardless of the type of case or it is best to get the seidio active case.

Currently i have the best buy platinum case without the clip and full body clear skin.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Seidio Active Case v Otterbox

Here a comparison of the 2 cases. I dont like the gaping hole that ive seen on any of the cases is why i think im going to stick with and wait for the commuter. This is what the back of the HD2 looks like which the EVO hopefully will retain the same. If they do not and its a large gaping hole then i will just pick up a cheapy on ebay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Otter Commuter HD2.jpg (41.9 KB, 176 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Innocase.JPG (54.6 KB, 155 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pzztgotbagz; 06-16-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Based on build quality, material and look from both the Pics... Otterbox looks to be a better-built product...

I got the BB Platinum (Seidio) for the time being so there is no rush for Otterbox to do their thing...
Old 06-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Seidio just recently added another case to it's selection

Decisions, decisions...
Old 06-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Seidio just recently added another case to it's selection

Decisions, decisions...
Why did they block the kickstand though...?!?! No kickstand, no for me!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

+1 Otterbox. I just took my body glove off for the 1st time today to check for light leaks in the screen and snap! I was being careful too knowing it was fragile.
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------
Old 06-16-2010, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HtC EvO
Threadstarter

jdefran is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by D\/8 View Post
With that in mind, hopefully Otterbox wouldn't do the same thing with the defender. Man, I will be pissed if I am waiting for this awesome case only to find out "a key feature" is not usable. For the same price, I wonder how the rugged seido compares. I mean, we all know otterbox is proven...
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I hope they don't take too long....
Old 06-16-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

yang88she is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to yang88she Send a message via MSN to yang88she Send a message via Yahoo to yang88she

waiting for the otterbox, not sure which...but my body glove is doing good for me for the time being
Old 06-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by D\/8 View Post
I like the fact that it covers the Kickstand, I just seeing that get accidentally ripped off with me.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories