PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 07:29 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What's the cheapest you got your EVO 3D for from Sprint?

I bought my EVO on the release date about a year ago. Now I want to get the 3D. As a Premier Member, what's the best deal you all have found? I see its $200 for the phone. read about $50 and $75 contract renewal comps. Shipping and activation waived? Since I'm only 1 year into my 2 year contract should I get $75 discount?

Last edited by Laos101; 06-24-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

notinkeys is a n00b
Re: What's the cheapest you got you EVO 3D for from Sprint?

I just went to the Sprint site and it didn't even list the 3D when I looked.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:02 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by notinkeys View Post
I just went to the Sprint site and it didn't even list the 3D when I looked.
It was available to Premier Customers for purchase through a special website but that site is currently down.

OP, how long have you been a Premier Customer?

Old 06-21-2011, 08:11 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
It was available to Premier Customers for purchase through a special website but that site is currently down.

OP, how long have you been a Premier Customer?
I found the site down too and and talked to telesales and they told me to call 866-866-7509 and they are accepting phone orders since the site is down. I'm on the phone with them now. we'll see what happens.

I'm a silver premier member. but since they have changed the policy regarding gold AND silver they have extended the policy to the end of July for people like me.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:30 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

done deal! Got it for the $199 + approx $75 taxes. he said there is no activation or upgrade fee and there was a $12 shipping cost that I nicely asked if he could waive for me and after checking with a supervisor he agreed! he said I should get it around thursday. alllriiiight...
Old 06-21-2011, 08:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

199+75=274-150=124

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
199+75=274-150=124
how'd you get the -150? Since I bought the EVO a year ago I only had a -75 but they told me that can't be used when upgrading.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

jmana is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
done deal! Got it for the $199 + approx $75 taxes. he said there is no activation or upgrade fee and there was a $12 shipping cost that I nicely asked if he could waive for me and after checking with a supervisor he agreed! he said I should get it around thursday. alllriiiight...
$75 in taxes????
Old 06-21-2011, 09:55 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmana View Post
$75 in taxes????
yeah, the taxes is based on the MSRP of $550
Old 06-21-2011, 10:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
how'd you get the -150? Since I bought the EVO a year ago I only had a -75 but they told me that can't be used when upgrading.
150 for Evo 4g trade
Taxes in my area is 63.25

Sent From My Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk

Last edited by Karl; 06-21-2011 at 10:03 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D