PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre Order Evp 3D at BEST BUY MOBILE NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
LOL, uh which restaurant is this again? LOL, anyway I am off of tara as well, I got a house over by where the hooters restaurant is. In any case I will either get my evo 3d from the bestbuy in morrow or the sprint store right across the street.

Ok cool, one of my childhood friends live not to far from there, probably less than a mile or 2.

If you find your katz missing, you knowz.

You notice that Hooters is right behind a cemetary? I stand on the fringe and when I look one way, its no life, then I look the other way, there is life. SO sad!

There are 2 Spring store in Morrow. I think one is the offical one and the other is something else.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
If you find your katz missing, you knowz.

You notice that Hooters is right behind a cemetary? I stand on the fringe and when I look one way, its no life, then I look the other way, there is life. SO sad!

There are 2 Spring store in Morrow. I think one is the offical one and the other is something else.
Yeah, the sprint store across the street from the bestbuy is a corporate store which is the real deal and the other newer location on jonesboro rd across from toys r us is a privately owned franchise store. Oh and my backyard is right behind the end of that cemetery, I can basically walk through a few shrubs and I am in the cemetery but I just put up a huge privacy fence.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Almost a VIP

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yeah, the sprint store across the street from the bestbuy is a corporate store which is the real deal and the other newer location on jonesboro rd across from toys r us is a privately owned franchise store. Oh and my backyard is right behind the end of that cemetery, I can basically walk through a few shrubs and I am in the cemetery but I just put up a huge privacy fence.
I seem to like privately owned francise store because I get better service vs the corp store.

There use to be a Sprint store right in front of your house.

You notice there is a big cell tower right behind Hooters? Did you ever try thether on your phone to see what speed you are getting?

There use to be this massage place behind there too but now its a Korean center.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:09 PM

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
I seem to like privately owned francise store because I get better service vs the corp store.

There use to be a Sprint store right in front of your house.

You notice there is a big cell tower right behind Hooters? Did you ever try thether on your phone to see what speed you are getting?

There use to be this massage place behind there too but now its a Korean center.
Yeah, I remember that sprint/nextel store. As far as speed, if I am at the citgo gas station or at the hooters or on tara I can easily get 9 to 11 down on 4g. The funny thing is, my house is literally less than 400 feet west from that same tower but I only get 1 bar at 4g at my house.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone have a clue of when it will be available for preorder directly through sprint? Im on sero...

on a side note, i just got the balls to switch from my $30 sero to $50 sero premium... I bought a epic and havent even received it yet, but here i am thinking of getting rid of it for the evo 3d lol. I guess i will use the epic until i get the 3d.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

well do to someone putting dirt in my gas tank, i can't preorder my evo 3d this friday
Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

has anyone who preordered found out what what the actual price of the unit will be??
Old 05-05-2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
anyone have a clue of when it will be available for preorder directly through sprint? Im on sero...

on a side note, i just got the balls to switch from my $30 sero to $50 sero premium... I bought a epic and havent even received it yet, but here i am thinking of getting rid of it for the evo 3d lol. I guess i will use the epic until i get the 3d.
Well sprint didn't do any pre-orders for the evo 4g last year so I doubt they will do that this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
has anyone who preordered found out what what the actual price of the unit will be??
Even though you can pre-order through bestbuy, the price of the 3d hasn't been announced yet.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Yeah, I remember that sprint/nextel store. As far as speed, if I am at the citgo gas station or at the hooters or on tara I can easily get 9 to 11 down on 4g. The funny thing is, my house is literally less than 400 feet west from that same tower but I only get 1 bar at 4g at my house.
9 to 11 down on 4g? I didnt know it can get this fast with 4g. Funny you only get 1bar at your house. Maybe your house is enclosed with metal frames?

I have a feeling you are all doing pre-order. I bet the 3D will be here next month.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Almost a VIP

I went to the BB in Morrow. Ask the lady and she say you cant order it. I said magic word pre-order and she said yes and tell me to wait 20 minutes. She said $50 down and no idea how much it is.

I left.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D