PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SEIDIO'S EVO 3D page is up...

Looks like there will be quite a few things to choose from. Check it out here
Old 06-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: SEIDIO'S EVO 3D page is up...

Drooling over it all...
Old 06-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

I kinda gave up on Seidio because of the Touch Pro 2 issues I had. Their shell broke 3 times. They replaced it the first time and that one broke within a little over a month and they were very reluctant to replace that but they finally did and the 3rd one broke about 3 months later.

The little clips that held it on kept breaking off. I dunno how they worked with the EVO but I'm not trusting them this timer around.

I gave up and bought a gel case from Boxwave that actually ended up fitting Seidio's belt click, so it worked out great.

As for the page, it's nice they list things, but without pictures, it's kinda worthless at this point.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

jmana is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I kinda gave up on Seidio because of the Touch Pro 2 issues I had. Their shell broke 3 times. They replaced it the first time and that one broke within a little over a month and they were very reluctant to replace that but they finally did and the 3rd one broke about 3 months later.

The little clips that held it on kept breaking off. I dunno how they worked with the EVO but I'm not trusting them this timer around.

I gave up and bought a gel case from Boxwave that actually ended up fitting Seidio's belt click, so it worked out great.

As for the page, it's nice they list things, but without pictures, it's kinda worthless at this point.

That's the complete opposite experience I had with Seidio, the case for my TP2 has been indestructible!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmana View Post
That's the complete opposite experience I had with Seidio, the case for my TP2 has been indestructible!
Consider yourself lucky. Go look at the reviews on Amazon. I wasn't the only one with that issue by far.

Looks like there will be many cases out there for the 3D anyway, unlike the TP2, where it was kinda slim pickins.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular

Not sure if they were there starting yesterday or today...but some pictures are starting to pop up!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh View Post
Not sure if they were there starting yesterday or today...but some pictures are starting to pop up!

It's interesting that the Surface case appears to be of a 2 piece design, but if you look at the pics the 2 pieces don't seem to line up properly! The Active case looks interesting, would definitely add a lot more grip, but seems like it would add extra bulk too.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
It's interesting that the Surface case appears to be of a 2 piece design, but if you look at the pics the 2 pieces don't seem to line up properly! The Active case looks interesting, would definitely add a lot more grip, but seems like it would add extra bulk too.
Yea I see that. Hopefully they were just as excited as I am and didn't put it together right for the photo while in a hurry to get it done LOL.

Ideally, I would like to get a blue Surface with kickstand and then get the CONVERT with holster for myself. Then for my wife just get her the amethyst surface with kickstand or amethyst active.

I am going to have to call to figure out if my choices will work for me though lol.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh View Post
Yea I see that. Hopefully they were just as excited as I am and didn't put it together right for the photo while in a hurry to get it done LOL.

Ideally, I would like to get a blue Surface with kickstand and then get the CONVERT with holster for myself. Then for my wife just get her the amethyst surface with kickstand or amethyst active.

I am going to have to call to figure out if my choices will work for me though lol.

Yeah but they did it with every color Surface case pic! I am wondering if they screwed up with the manufacturing of it? If so I hope they fix it before they start sending them out!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yeah but they did it with every color Surface case pic! I am wondering if they screwed up with the manufacturing of it? If so I hope they fix it before they start sending them out!
I am wondering if they took the picture once with a special one and did some kind of rendering with all the other colors. You know what I mean....like green screened it or something like that. Cause I had noticed that too...but figured that I was really just looking at one phone that was colored several different ways.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories