PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SEIDIO'S EVO 3D page is up...

Just checked the page again...looks like they will start shipping some of the products on 7/8.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i got my first set of case/holster from seidio with the titan/mogul. it was great! I ended up buying their extended battery that last almost a week! and i'm a heavy user... so with the TP i got a case, and it was great as well... at first. then it became shit. 3 cases in all and they all sucked. very disappointed with CS, and for what they charge, it's just not worth it. I have a $13 clear cover for my evo and it does the job just as well. not 1 scratch on my screen!

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

rollrsk8ter is just getting started
As I posted in xda forums, the 3D Surface case is flawed,imho. I confirmed with customer service, you can not charge or connect usb cable while propped on kickstand

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Best Buy is selling the retail version of these cases right now. The one by me had the colored surfaces cases without the kickstand, the black version WITH the kickstand and a black version without the kickstand but WITH a belt clip.

I decided to pick up the one with the belt clip. I like the kickstand but as posted above, with the positioning of the charging/usb port, I don't think the stand will be of much use. I'd get much more use out of the beltclip.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:56 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

+1...I bought the same case...I also took the kickstand one out of the package to look at it...WHAT A PEICE OF CRAP!...the stand is basically "hinged" plastic...which will not last (IMHO)...work that sucker back in and out a few times...and it wil BREAK!

Someone need to come out with a "angled" flat charge port, that will work with the kickstand first anyway...there is money waiting to be had if someone can figure that out
Old 06-26-2011, 12:07 AM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I was all hot to get the seidio case. I even bought one of BB's platinum cases which is just a rebranded case (read the bottom of the box if you didn't know this already). I wasn't happy with the level of protection or the feel so I ended up going with the otterbox defender. However, I now won't have the option of getting the 3200 battery and Ill be stuck with at beast the 1900. Which I guess isn't that big a deal, but still kind of a bummer.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh View Post
I was all hot to get the seidio case. I even bought one of BB's platinum cases which is just a rebranded case (read the bottom of the box if you didn't know this already). I wasn't happy with the level of protection or the feel so I ended up going with the otterbox defender. However, I now won't have the option of getting the 3200 battery and Ill be stuck with at beast the 1900. Which I guess isn't that big a deal, but still kind of a bummer.
This is exactly what I'm doing. The Seidio case is nice, but I hate the fact it doesn't protect the camera lens area. I have a defender case ready for pickup tomorrow at Best Buy.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories