PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 03:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: MTS Allstream

glitchies is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Replacement Backplate needed

I have searched over and over for a replacement back for my CDMA Diamond from MTS (bell type)... all i can find is the funky faceted back which i dont want. I want my flat back one. colour doesn't matter, it can always be dyed. Can anyone point me to a site that sells these? I busted a corner off of the backplate when i dropped it.

Oh, i also need a new screen protector for it. Any suggestions on that? it is the diamond without the extra camera on the front, and any screen protector i find, always has the hole for that, kinda annoying.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back_cell.jpg (37.2 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by glitchies; 07-06-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Replacement Backplate needed

Good luck, i looked for a little while and gave up. Just dyed my red back to black, but now i have no replacement should i need to send it in...
Old 07-06-2009, 06:28 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Alltel faceplates seem readily available.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Good luck, i looked for a little while and gave up. Just dyed my red back to black, but now i have no replacement should i need to send it in...
I can't imagine Sprint denying a warranty claim based on a different color battery cover. You can just say you bought a new one...nothing fishy about that.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I can't imagine Sprint denying a warranty claim based on a different color battery cover. You can just say you bought a new one...nothing fishy about that.
I can. They always try to eff something up. They have been good lately, though. Last time they messed up i ended up getting my plan reduced a bunch. Every time they mess up though they 'bribe' me to stay, and i do. I may have to pick up another phone though if they dont get the HTC Hero.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Try eBay, I picked on up from there
Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

mjf100 is a n00b

For a screen protector, I recommend:

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront

I've used this one for over a month and I like the feel and it is invisible and strong.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Diamond, Telus TP2
Carrier: Telus

chakde is becoming a great contributor

You could try the telus website. If you go to telusmobility dot com you can go to phones accessories and if you select htc touch diamond, under batteries, it say replacement door for 19.99 CAD. See if that works for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: MTS Allstream
Threadstarter

glitchies is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf100 View Post
For a screen protector, I recommend:

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront

I've used this one for over a month and I like the feel and it is invisible and strong.
Thank you for your suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakde View Post
You could try the telus website. If you go to telusmobility dot com you can go to phones accessories and if you select htc touch diamond, under batteries, it say replacement door for 19.99 CAD. See if that works for you.
Thank you very much for pointing me there!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond